2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

Bayern Munich have already unveiled a special Oktoberfest kit, now it's the turn of TSV 1860 Munich to get in on the stein quaffing fun with their own themed kit...

hi3d.jpg

Can't say I'm a fan, to be honest.

Should be a keeper kit, since that jersey looks like great net camouflage.

You'll never see the keeper coming if he's wearing that.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there will be less monochrome than some Internet rumours suggest. Although if I remember correctly the World Cup is one place where any clashes in kit colours means a change, so monochrome happens more than is really necessary. (Does it really matter if teams are wearing the same colour shorts? Really?)

I don't know but it bugs me to no end whenever two teams' shorts are the same colour.

The Arsenal/Swansea matchups with both teams in white shorts the last couple of years have been brutal.

Arsenal-v-Swansea-007.jpg

However, the FA Cup tie last year was much more watchable with Swans in black shorts.

938157-15493782-640-360.jpg

Villa used to wear claret shorts when visiting a blue-on-white team (i.e. Everton) and while I don't think we do anymore, claret and blue shorts have both been made the last couple of years. I just hate shorts being the same colour—it's an unnecessary strain IMO.

Some teams suit switching just a piece of kit better than others. It never looks right when Arsenal do it, or any team in stripes, but Man United for instance do it resonably often and look ok, I suppose.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

BUUXzzwIMAA4ZTi.jpg

BUgbwwlCUAAWMWZ.jpg

Not sure if I like the blue houndstooth thing going on, but hey. Not bad overall.

Yep, Under Armour have done well for Tottenham this year. I think the Spurs home kit might just be my favourite premier league kit this season, and both change kits are fine.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Holland WC14 Away:

netherlands-away-2014-world-cup-600x440.

If legit, I rather like it (other than the border around the lion).

Is this the first Nike WC14 leak?

Not if the previously leaked Portugal kit is legit.

Oh yeah, forgot about that one.

Here is a pic: PortugalWorldCup2014.jpg

Side vents, neck line, inside of neck, inside of sleeves and tags look the same. Could be legit and I really like both.

Man I really like those holland kits if legit.

Still dont buy the Portugal ones, looks like a training shirt. Hopefully that's the case. They've been very simple and classy recently.

It might not be legit, but it is not a training shirt. Nike training shirts have rounded necks and don't have shoulder tape.

BUUXzzwIMAA4ZTi.jpg

BUgbwwlCUAAWMWZ.jpg

Not sure if I like the blue houndstooth thing going on, but hey. Not bad overall.

Yep, Under Armour have done well for Tottenham this year. I think the Spurs home kit might just be my favourite premier league kit this season, and both change kits are fine.

This 3rd kit is so damn sexy. I'm definitely grabbing this shirt this year.

gYH2mW9.png

Perth Glory - macron

995474_663380707029969_1385712148_n.jpg

I don't mind it, but that collar really doesn't do it for me. Would prefer it to be solid purple. Then again it does tie into the sock stripes. I just don't like the unfinished look it has at all.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Yeah, they went away from the exclusive deal quite a few years ago. They were all-Reebok early on; not sure if they switched to adidas before the change of policy. Perth were outfitted by Blades prior to this switch to Macron.

adidas: Sydney, Melbourne V, Wellington

ISC: Newcastle

Kappa: Adelaide, Central Coast, Melbourne H

Macron: Perth

Nike: Western Sydney

That's not bad for Perth, aside from the collar. Perth is generally one team that just can't manage to look good.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Sp13_FB_Club_Barca_THIRD_HERO_0418_C_234

Barcelona has unveiled this black third that they'll wear this year. I'm predicting that it will be in the running for best-selling shirt worldwide. It's both Barça and oh-so-cool BFBS. Tell me I'm wrong.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Sp13_FB_Club_Barca_THIRD_HERO_0418_C_234

Barcelona has unveiled this black third that they'll wear this year. I'm predicting that it will be in the running for best-selling shirt worldwide. It's both Barça and oh-so-cool BFBS. Tell me I'm wrong.

I would disagree. I bet their other shirts sell more than this one. BFBS in the consumer realm is running its course and Barca have done a black shirt recently, have they not?

So why did Warrior get chosen over Macron for bigger name teams again?

$

True enough.

Kit manufacturers bid on the contracts. Liverpool was getting £12 million a year from Adidas under their old contract, and then Warrior came in and blew them away with £25 million a year guaranteed. Pretty easy choice for Liverpool.

Archived