2012-13 NFL Championship/Playoff Gear

shaydre1019

I had a question regarding the AFC championship shirts that the texans are selling. They look very very non-nfl/non-nike. If that makes sense, they look more like something you'd find at Cracker Barrel. Also the caps look very cheap especially being new Era, they look more like 47 brand. So are these the gonna be the only official shirts/caps of this type for this yr?

p14806306dt.jpgp14803154dt.jpg

Last years shirts for comparison. I like these a lot more, look more official if that makes sense.

p11919883dt.jpg

Feel free to post any other apparel of this type, or thoughts.

What Cracker Barrels even sell knockoff merch? This isnt the South where theres one next to every stadium

I meant it doesn't look like nfl apparel, but rather generic apparel that youd find at a country store. Not nfl.

Disappointing coming from Nike because their graphic t's have been really solid thus far.

p14850021dt.jpg

It's alright, but nothing to get excited about.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I agree. I expected a little more flair to these. Maybe even like the fast is faster style championship shirts would be more exciting than this. New Era has been kind of bland wth MLB so I'm not really surprised there.

I like the hats. I bought a 39Thirty Pats AFCE hat and it's awesome. A welcome change from the 10 years of Reebok championship hats that didn't fit right.

spikes.jpg

• 6 months later...

Archived