Next Iron X-Over Voting

vicfurth

Ima go with number 7. I get the whole traditional and keep it simple look but this one really gives the brand a sleek look you would expect from an identity based in the Motor City. Kudos for not simply translating one template to another like most other entries but making it your own

Midway.png

Jimmy, should you choose to accept it, we have another challenge.

"THE FINAL BATTLE"

This battle against our Iron Chef, Conrad, will consist of another x-over challenge with a twist: you must also include a x-over field with your entry.

Do you accept this challenge???

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Congrats to Jimmy! Do you mind posting the standings? I'm pretty sure I came in third with entry 3. Also, what's the next challenge going to be?

Part of the fun is not knowing. Besides, I'm not sure when the next will be. Could be a month or two. Maybe next week.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Congrats to Jimmy! Do you mind posting the standings? I'm pretty sure I came in third with entry 3. Also, what's the next challenge going to be?

Part of the fun is not knowing. Besides, I'm not sure when the next will be. Could be a month or two. Maybe next week.

How about a football hockey concept this time(opposite of what you guys just did). Also nice work Jimmy!

On the bright side, everybody has brought life into this otherwise-moribund sub-forum.

Jimmy, should you choose to accept it, we have another challenge.

"THE FINAL BATTLE"

This battle against our Iron Chef, Conrad, will consist of another x-over challenge with a twist: you must also include a x-over field with your entry.

Do you accept this challenge???

And I just saw this part.

I accept!!!!1!

TDZiMMB.png

Archived