The 2013 NHL Season Thread

charger77

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol Backes you are literally the worst. Go troll Bryan Bickell again, a league-minimum third-line wing who has equivalent scoring to you and a superior on-ice differential. get dicked

I wanted the Blues to win so the Coyotes would be eliminated. /confessionbear

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I certainly hope that, if they do go through with this, that we'll get to see a lot of new uniforms (Ottawa/Chicago/New York are probably going to wear something they already have.

That would be the worst part.

Here's to ten new, crappy vintage white-infused fauxbacks that some teams will likely promote to full-time alternates!

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

05:00 STL RYAN REAVES : GAME MISCONDUCT - HEAD COACH - 10 MIN

lol Hitchcock got thrown out of a game. So if you had been asking yourself "geez, is there anyone on the St. Louis Blues who won't rack up a bunch of stupid penalty minutes?", I can tell you the answer is no. No, there isn't.

Meanwhile, the Islanders outstanding surge continues to go unnoticed.

Hey, Tavares has 26 goals. Isles now 23-21 on the season, so just winning two of the remaining four guarantees a winning season for the first time since, when, the 2003-04 season?

Well, I take issue with reducing to a simple won-lost here rather than won-lost-tied, but the '04 Islanders were 38-33-11 (4 of those losses were OTLs) and this year's Isles are, with shootouts as ties and OTLs as losses, 20-20-4. Any way you slice it, this thing is finally coming together, and not a moment too soon.

Meanwhile, the Islanders outstanding surge continues to go unnoticed.

Hey, Tavares has 26 goals. Isles now 23-21 on the season, so just winning two of the remaining four guarantees a winning season for the first time since, when, the 2003-04 season?

Well, I take issue with reducing to a simple won-lost here rather than won-lost-tied, but the '04 Islanders were 38-33-11 (4 of those losses were OTLs) and this year's Isles are, with shootouts as ties and OTLs as losses, 20-20-4. Any way you slice it, this thing is finally coming together, and not a moment too soon.

Eh, close enough.

spacer.png

Archived