Diamond Dynasty MLB 13 fun with uniform designs-whats yours ?

ram29jackson

1. Upload to a hosting site (imgur, Photobucket, Tinypic)
2. Get the direct link, and put it between [img] and [/img] tags.

For example: [img=http://i.imgur.com/qDoQdW3.jpg]

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

That name is unfortunately close to Furries, and the name is encased by what looks like a fox-tail, which further enhances the whole Furry thing. Unless that was what you were going for and just misspelled Furries.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

mlb13theshowg.png

That name is unfortunately close to Furries, and the name is encased by what looks like a fox-tail, which further enhances the whole Furry thing. Unless that was what you were going for and just misspelled Furries.

LOL dude...? you ever hear of the movie " The Warriors " ?

Nope, just looked it up, I get it now, haha.

EDIT: It's a movie with James Remar? Definitely gotta see it now.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

ScreenShot2013-04-02at102307PM_zpsccd5b6d2.png

ScreenShot2013-04-02at102353PM_zpsd5a585ae.png

This is only the home jersey, but the away looks the same except grey. Also since this picture was taken I've made modifications such as adding blue outline on the numbers and a teal cap.

In last years game, I based my team off of the Breaking Bad logo and called them the Albuquerque Breakers.

bSLCtu2.png

Hahha. youre combined record is like 4-20

how old and immature are you ? its a game for free time , not a career where i give a damn about being the best. plus ive made 8 teams and some do better then others and i use generics while children cheat and use high rated pro's and other such nonsense.

its a game, you win , you lose. And since i dont play like life depends on it, I may lose more than obsessed freaks with no life.

but i'm obsessed with uniforms :flagusa:

Archived