I think red works well for a team named after a meat-eating dinosaur. As to why to put the maple leaf in? It currently IS the only NBA team in Canada...

What is TROC?

The Rest Of Canada...

The Rest Of Canada doesn't care about the NBA. The NBA in Canada has NEVER been relevant....and it NEVER will. Time for MLSE to sell the Raptors for a firesale price to any investor who wants to move the Raptors from the ACC to.a city that could use an NBA team, like St. Louis, KC, Albuquerque, or Pittsburgh.

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

What is TROC?

The Rest Of Canada...

The Rest Of Canada doesn't care about the NBA. The NBA in Canada has NEVER been relevant....and it NEVER will. Time for MLSE to sell the Raptors for a firesale price to any investor who wants to move the Raptors from the ACC to.a city that could use an NBA team, like St. Louis, KC, Albuquerque, or Pittsburgh.

Few things here to set the record straight.

First of all it's not TROC, but the ROC.

Second NoHoJoe, you obviously don't know what you're talking about when you say that there is no interest in the Raptors. It is one of the most profitable franchises in the NBA. They have a great fanbase and attract great crowds at the ACC day in and day out. Sure the ROC doesn't care about basketball, but then again who cares about the ROC.

Toronto is very different from the ROC, hence my earlier comment that the Raptors should be marketed as a Toronto team and not a Canada team. Yes, we care about basektball, and no we don't care about the CFL, which is probably the number one sport where you're from NoHoJoe. Am I right?

5737a3a4-1de5-426d-a5eb-067469bdd6e3.jpg

What is TROC?

The Rest Of Canada...

Few things here to set the record straight.

First of all it's not TROC, but the ROC.

Second NoHoJoe, you obviously don't know what you're talking about when you say that there is no interest in the Raptors. It is one of the most profitable franchises in the NBA. They have a great fanbase and attract great crowds at the ACC day in and day out. Sure the ROC doesn't care about basketball, but then again who cares about the ROC.

Toronto is very different from the ROC, hence my earlier comment that the Raptors should be marketed as a Toronto team and not a Canada team. Yes, we care about basektball, and no we don't care about the CFL, which is probably the number one sport where you're from NoHoJoe. Am I right?

Hmmmm.....The Argos will have difficulty playing their games at MetLife Stadium. For the record, they would have to take out about 10-15 rows (read: a good 15-20,000 seats) of the lower seating bowl for a CFL regulation field.

Back to the Raptors....how many division titles do the Raptors have? More importantly, when was the last time the Raptors have played to multiple sellout or SRO crowds at the ACC? When was the last time the Raptors were in first place?

MLSE should begin to worry about the future of the Raptors as a tenant of the ACC. If next season is a carbon copy of the previous seasons, then it would be in the best interest of MLSE to put the Raptors up sale. The Huskies were never relevant. The novelty of the NBA being relevant for a second time in Canada is finally worn off.

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

In the last 12 years Raptors have had a .500 or better record only 3 times but have never averaged less than 16.5k fans in all that time. 2011 was their 3rd worst season of all time yet but they were still 19th in attendance and that is also the only season in last 12 years where they did not fill up 85% or more of their arena (83.7%). Heck this season wasn't great for the franchise either yet they averaged 18k fans.

They look pretty relevant to me. But then again you might know something i don't..

On to the topic in hand, not really feeling the court design but i like how you incorporated the maple leaf with the claw. Looks great.

Archived