New South Dakota Identity

jefrsn

The grey fill under his belly seems odd.. shouldn't that show through, past his back legs, to the sky behind, thereby be white? Maybe that wont appear like that everywhere.

Its not bad. Not inspired, but a decent dog rendering.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

A few flaws you all have pointed out, but much better than than their old logos - A friend of mine worked for the Univ. of S.D. for awhile.

I like their logo package - Anywhere we can get larger versions of these logos? :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I don't much care for the straight-ahead view logos, but the profile is alright.

The U-Paw is tight, though I'm of the opinion that only Miami can pull of just a U.

I think Paynomind hit it on the head: Uninspired.

Hey everybody, I think this may be first post on here, but have been lurking for sometime. As a USD alum this set is actually a step up from what they had when I was there in the early 90's. When I was there we had a mascot that basically was a grey copy of Wile E. Coyote. I like that they kept a paw with the U in it. Actually I was pretty partial to their old paw logo, since I used that as my second tatoo.

Overall, not a bad identity packacge, yet nothing too exciting.

Archived