DiscrimiBattle reloaded

Discrim

oi vey...during the hiatus, i been thinking, and i decided despite the glut of contests popping up lately, the DiscrimiBattle will make its return. the two tools i'll provide are the deal and the special conditions:

the deal: make a patriotic uniform for a team. it could be Juventus, MoDo, the Habs, the Packers, Chivas, anybody. the lone ban list is you can't do a national team (e.g. Jamaican soccer, Venezuela baseball, etc.)

the conditions:

-you are limited to one uniform. i will be posting examples soon.

-some feature of the country's flag must be present on the uniform, e.g. a MoDo jersey with a cross, stars and stripe Patriots

-the logos you may use are those your chosen team uses, and parts of their national flag. they may be modified for patriotic purposes, like a version inside a star or leaf or such.

-the deadline for entry is Canada Day, July 1, 9 pm CT. Voting will then begin soon after

the Battle's back, and damn it feels good B)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

"Damn, it feels good to be a battler"

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Does it need to be Red, White & Blue, or just a Patriotic theme?

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

just the theme, although using your country's colors, a national symbol, something like that would be a good idea.

2016cubscreamsig.png

just the theme, although using your country's colors, a national symbol, something like that would be a good idea.

Does it have to be national, or can it be a state, province, city flag?

CGP.gif

national with a few exceptions-everybody knows the Texas flag, most folks know what the Chicago flag looks like, and i'll call em as i see em. the sox jersey, i've been thinking about doing something similar for a long time now, although not with the pale hose.

2016cubscreamsig.png

does jersey have to actually reflect the country the team is in? or can it be a patriotic theme of a large ethnic group in a city?

I guess what Im trying to say is.....would this fly?

sharksCincodemayo.gif

The sombrero on the shark just rules!

CGP.gif

the call on the field is being challenged...

*goes to booth*

*emerges from booth*

after reviewing the play, Shark's entry is within the rules. besides, only in America would another nation play a home friendly here(we all know which country i refer to here ;) )

2016cubscreamsig.png

wasn't referring to Haiti, i was talkin about Mexico. but that's one of the many things that could only happen in America :D

besides, you don't see Germany going over to Italy to host a game against Croatia, do ya? :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

8 days til the day. bumpin cus it fell to page 3 :hockeysmiley:

oh yeah, i'll be givin out an actual prize but i'm keepin my lips sealed about what it is til i announce the winner B)

2016cubscreamsig.png

8 days til the day. bumpin cus it fell to page 3 :hockeysmiley:

oh yeah, i'll be givin out an actual prize but i'm keepin my lips sealed about what it is til i announce the winner B)

Dude, if you're giving out something cool like pixie stix I better start reworking my entry to ensure victory!

CGP.gif

Archived