DiscrimiBattle reloaded

Discrim

8 days til the day. bumpin cus it fell to page 3 :hockeysmiley:

oh yeah, i'll be givin out an actual prize but i'm keepin my lips sealed about what it is til i announce the winner B)

Dude, if you're giving out something cool like pixie stix I better start reworking my entry to ensure victory!

it'll be cool alright, it ain't pixie stix though. ^_^

entry's closed on Thursday, Canada Day, July 1 so if you got something in the works let's see it

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

the call on the field is being challenged...

*goes to booth*

*emerges from booth*

after reviewing the play, Shark's entry is within the rules. besides, only in America would another nation play a home friendly here(we all know which country i refer to here ;) )

Actually Jamaica and Australia fairly often play international soccer friendlies in the UK.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

*goes to booth*

*emerges from booth*

after reviewing the play, Shark's entry is within the rules.  besides, only in America would another nation play a home friendly here(we all know which country i refer to here ;) )

Actually Jamaica and Australia fairly often play international soccer friendlies in the UK.

In the odd case, they would beat England. :D

I saw, I came, I left.

*goes to booth*

*emerges from booth*

after reviewing the play, Shark's entry is within the rules. besides, only in America would another nation play a home friendly here(we all know which country i refer to here ;) )

In the odd case, they would beat England. :D

The very odd case!!! :cursing:

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

okay, so tHis kyboDE's goin cRazy. ny iDiot cousin was on anD now whEnEvER i pREss FoR a lowERcasE R, F oR E, a nEnu conEs up. :cursing: aDDin to that, i can't typE an FoR sonE REason. anyonE know how to Fix this?

to thE REason wE'RE hERE...EntRy is now ovER...thE voting thREaD will bE up as EFFEctivEly as i can gEt it. HELP!!!

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived