New York Yankees Concept

Elijah Summerdrum

I made a concept as requested at the link as posted here, two guys were chatting on the New Hampshire Primaries alternate logo, and one said, "Cool Logo Could be used for the Yankees" and another commented, "yeah just put the state of New York behind and BAM you got yourself a new Yankees logo" So I decided this was a good idea and ran alongside it. Even though I'm a diehard Red Sox fan, the Yankees could use a primary logo update. The colors in their logo are red, white and, royal blue. But they use navy blue and silver. So I figured its time for a change.

So, I'm kinda new here, anyone know how to post the logos?

Upload it to an image hosting site (imgur, Photobucket, etc), then click the photo button at the top of the post and paste the direct link.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Heres the one without the link. Now that I know how to post logos.NewYorkYankeesConcept_zpsd652a1ef.jpg?t=1371508717

Not bad. I'm just not sure how it would fit in with the Yankees identity. Any change to the main jerseys would be met with epic uproar. Maybe on an alternate or BP?

Thanks man, I don't think this is actually going anywhere though, its just a concept. Those Yankees fans aren't going to like me for my concept.

Not bad. I'm just not sure how it would fit in with the Yankees identity. Any change to the main jerseys would be met with epic uproar. Maybe on an alternate or BP?

It would fit because of this:

1256.gif

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

You all realize this logo is pasted from the Fisher Cats, right?

The outlines of New York look very uneven and sloppy and could use a bit more work. The cuts around Uncle Sam look very uneven as well, since the original artwork has very uniform outlines. Overall this looks very rushed. Take some more time and polish your concepts

TDZiMMB.png

The outlines of New York look very uneven and sloppy and could use a bit more work. The cuts around Uncle Sam look very uneven as well, since the original artwork has very uniform outlines. Overall this looks very rushed. Take some more time and polish your concepts

Fisher Cats are?

You mean it comes from something which already exist? Its a copy and paste thing?

Fisher Cats are?

You mean it comes from something which already exist? Its a copy and paste thing?

Indeed

I mean he did link to it in the original post, so not really claiming plagiarism here.

TDZiMMB.png

Yes, it is from the fisher cats, no, I did not just copy and paste, I redid the whole thing....

Not quite, you copied and pasted the Uncle Sam character directly from the Fishercats. All you did was change the shape from New Hampshire to New York. Which was very poorly done if I might add.

Yes, it is from the fisher cats, no, I did not just copy and paste, I redid the whole thing....

Not quite, you copied and pasted the Uncle Sam character directly from the Fishercats. All you did was change the shape from New Hampshire to New York. Which was very poorly done if I might add.

I know what I did. Don't just assume I copied and pasted.

READ MY POST! I admitted that I "copied" Uncle Sam from the Primaries. I did it to humor you guys and make a Yankees concept.

READ MY POST! I admitted that I "copied" Uncle Sam from the Primaries. I did it to humor you guys and make a Yankees concept.

You did it to humor us? Did we need humoring? And copying an element from one logo and using it in another is "copy and pasting." Just because you didn't say the words doesn't make it any less true.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

You did it to humor us? Did we need humoring? And copying an element from one logo and using it in another is "copy and pasting." Just because you didn't say the words doesn't make it any less true.

Shut up.

How is this angering you? He explained clearly what he did. It's not a case of "haha busted!!!"

By "humoring" us, he's just assuming that "we" post in the comments on the mothership and someone here "requested" that the concept be made.

Relax.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived