My Dallas Cowboys concepts.

sacker12

I decided to stop the madness and just design some Dallas Cowboys concept that actually do go together. However, I was unable to put the Star on the sleeves, but I think you will get what I have in mind. Of course, I do intend the Star to be on the sleeve. Also, pretend the gray is actually Dallas Blue. Feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

dallashomeconcept.png Home concept.

dallasawayconcept.png Away concept.

dallasaltconcept.png Alt. concept.

This is not quite a request, but I wouldn't mind if someone makes a drawing of this concept and makes it what I fully had in mind. That is, the Cowboy Star on the sleeve and there being Dallas Blue where the grey is. Thanks.

"Not bad, but why did you make a silver alternate? It is fugly. People, please stop making alternate jerseys in football concepts. THE ALTERNATE JERSEY HAS NO PLACE IN THE NFL!!!!!" :cursing:

Hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but the alt jersey is here to stay in the NFL, because it is a major money maker in spite of some of them being FUGLY (i. e. Jacksonville, Baltimore). So why not stay in your little corner and whine away because a good merlot is what you need.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

There's nothing "cowbodyish" about these. What gives?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

the home and away looks nice, but im not sure the alternate works. in fact im not sure if an alternate would even work with the cowboys. silver looks nice as trim but not as a primary. but thats more due to the blue,white and silver nature of the team.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

BTW, the 'Boys wear WHITE at home.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I like em...kinda have alittle retroish feel goin with the big stripe on the sleeve.

Very nice work.

Now, not to sound like a brand new member on the board (even though I am) I have been looking for a template like that.

Is it in the Templates thread or elsewhere?

If it's somewhere else please let me know where I can get my hands on it.

There's also a basketball one too I'd like.

So IF these actually are in the Templates thread, feel free to stooge slap me and link me to the right part. Thanx

Actually, I made that concept on the niketeam.com Gridiron Uniform Builder, press the "Print Screen" button, pasted it in Paint, cropped it, and saved it on my disk. But, I think there are some members that have that template. By the way, I did intend to have the star on the sleeves with the stripes, but I couldn't find a star the right size needed to paste on the jersey.

Archived