Cleveland cavaliers concept identity update

Phil

Sparked by renewed interest in the soon-to-be-released Cleveland Cavaliers identity, I am updating my Cavs concept identity to use the colours the Cavs are using in 2003-04.

Check it out on the NBA page of SyPhiCreations.tk or copy&paste/click&drag the following links:

Cleveland Cavaliers Concept Primary Logo

Cleveland Cavaliers Concept Alternate Logo

Cleveland Cavaliers Concept Home Jersey

Cleveland Cavaliers Concept Road Jersey

Again, this is an update of my almost year-old Cavaliers concept identity.

Hopefully soon to come is my Cavaliers road and alternate jerseys. The previous version of this identity can still be found on the NBA page of SyPhiCreations.tk.

Please leave any comments, suggestions, criticisms, and all other related notes below.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Okay, back on topic.  :D

My road jersey is now up. I personally like it more than the home, but I don't know. I didn't want to do a simple colour swap, so I fiddled around a bit and came up with something I liked more than what the colour swap would've been. Hope you like it.

Again, comments (preferably on topic), criticisms, and suggestions are all welcome.

Oh, and I think I more or less solved the issue with the home jersey and the "Cavaliers" text overlapping the trim. Check it out and tell me, better or worse?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

*sigh* What I all do to please the masses. :D

And in a rush of madness, I take advantage of Angelfire's remote linking capabilities and post the images to kick start some more replies.

clecavUpdate.gif

cavsaltUpdate.gif

cavshomUpdate.gif

cavsuniUpdate.gif

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

all that is simply incredible, except for two thing.  1.  On the jerseys, The C of Cleveland intersects the L, making it read CTeveland.  2.  On the home jersey, WAGNER is written in white, make it blue.  Excellent work.  I wish there was some way to show the Cavs this.

Archived