MrWonka

Wonka's NFL (Redesign) : Buffalo Bills

Starting fresh. Don't know how long this will last since designing football jerseys really isn't for me. I'll just do teams I have ideas for now and then. So don't expect fast updates and loads of teams being posted.

It's a good, clean look, but I still insist- despite the past years of the franchise's terrible years- Patriots should not wear Redcoats!

Change the red jersey to blue, and you're in good shape.

I always loved seeing the Patriots play when it was the 50th anniversary year every time they wore the red. And I think it's funny that you call it the franchises terrible years. And I'm sitting here as a Bills fan, when an amazing year is 7 wins haha.

Blue pants would look better than the red. A blue ALTERNATE jersey would be good too.

I'd rather see a modernized logo rather than keeping both. Not sure if you're up for that, but it would be better. Dakotapalm's right, it's almost contradictory to have the Patriots wearing red, seeing as the British wore redcoats. Blue is a much better option. Because of that, blue pants and socks would be better as well. Finally, you need another pair of socks. The red socks with red pants looks horrible, and I think many will agree. To fix that, you can either have blue socks by switching red and blue directly, or have white socks by switching red and white directly.

Good start, and you're right: 7 wins is an amazing season for us.

I always loved seeing the Patriots play when it was the 50th anniversary year every time they wore the red. And I think it's funny that you call it the franchises terrible years. And I'm sitting here as a Bills fan, when an amazing year is 7 wins haha.

about-ichigos-so-called-dimensionbusting-32248.jpg

for the browns we consider anything better than 5-11 a decent season

If you do change to blue, i think a royal blue fits, instead of the navy. And thank you for getting rid of the silver! A Patriotic look should be red white and blue not red silver and navy. Just my opinion, keep up the good work:)

Very nice design. However, I would change the socks to "stripes" when wearing colored pants to prevent that ugly "long-john" look.

Watching the Ohio St. - Michigan game Saturday...Ohio St's White Pro Combat they wore was really very super duper sharp in my opinion. Almost based the striping on the sleeves on Ohio St's I loved it.

BuffaloBills.png