Wonka's NFL (Redesign) : Buffalo Bills

MrWonka

Starting fresh. Don't know how long this will last since designing football jerseys really isn't for me. I'll just do teams I have ideas for now and then. So don't expect fast updates and loads of teams being posted.

I always loved seeing the Patriots play when it was the 50th anniversary year every time they wore the red. And I think it's funny that you call it the franchises terrible years. And I'm sitting here as a Bills fan, when an amazing year is 7 wins haha.

Blue pants would look better than the red. A blue ALTERNATE jersey would be good too.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I'd rather see a modernized logo rather than keeping both. Not sure if you're up for that, but it would be better. Dakotapalm's right, it's almost contradictory to have the Patriots wearing red, seeing as the British wore redcoats. Blue is a much better option. Because of that, blue pants and socks would be better as well. Finally, you need another pair of socks. The red socks with red pants looks horrible, and I think many will agree. To fix that, you can either have blue socks by switching red and blue directly, or have white socks by switching red and white directly.

Good start, and you're right: 7 wins is an amazing season for us.

spacer.png

I always loved seeing the Patriots play when it was the 50th anniversary year every time they wore the red. And I think it's funny that you call it the franchises terrible years. And I'm sitting here as a Bills fan, when an amazing year is 7 wins haha.

about-ichigos-so-called-dimensionbusting-32248.jpg

for the browns we consider anything better than 5-11 a decent season

spacer.png

• 4 months later...

Archived