Stl Cardinals Concept

pcgd

wow, thanks for all the coments guys. Orginally I planned to have a sleeveless option for an alternate but they looked so much better than the sleeved ones that I felt that they were best suited for the whole package. And the blue, they've worn blue road hats for most of their history, and I thought they should use more blue in the roads so the whole package fits more. That was just my thinking. Yes these aren't pefect and I'll be tweeking them a bit when I have the time. I'll take all your kind words and work with them! Like I said, I doubt they'd change cause it'd be like Penn State throwing it all away and looking like Miami or something. But, one can dream...

thanks again!

pc

Yes it is. I have similar ones for all the major sports. Once I get my new webpage up and running, they'll be there for download. If you want one of them I can email it to you but I'm pretty busy right now cause I'm the only designer at work so I'm swamped. I'd see what I could do though.

I have good news and bad news about those concepts:

Bad news: I think they stink.

Good news: JUST KIDDING!!! :P

I like those concepts. The template is really sweet. I do have in mind a Cardinals concept myself. I also includes the old hat they used to wear in the 20's or 30's that was white with a red bill and button and had the "STL" logo on it in red with a navy outline.

I really wish the Cards would change the road script to St.Louis rather than Cardinals. Nice Concept and I like the "Budweiser Jack Buck Diamond" name for a new stadium. I hope the Cards include Jack's name in there somewhere

as a Cubs fan, i've nonetheless always thought the Cardinals' uniform was pure class. gotta say i like these...i almost wanna buy one. almost ;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I love the St. Louis script. Only I'd de-emphasize the blue and push the red since they are called the Cardinals. But that's just my preference. They couldn't go wrong with your concept.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Archived