Arena Football League Concepts- Chicago Bruisers, LA Avengers sneak peek added

LAWeaver

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will be THREE concepts today to sorta make up for lost time (I almost forgot to make the SaberCats). First up: the Tampa Bay Strom!

TampaBayStorm_zps396692b7.png

I was originally going to have this striping on the Predators, but then went with the watermark behind the numbers.

Concept #2: the Utah Blaze!

UtahBlaze_zpsad16603f.png

Not much to say about this one. I tried a few different designs with their flame logo but its shaped kinda funny to do anything with it besides put it on the helmet and shoulders.

Finally, the San Jose SaberCats!

SanJoseSaberCats_zpsc78f39f2.png

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Jaxon, I thought about that, and I think I will just change the color scheme of the Avengers to Black, gray, and maybe red orange and yellow (colors for fire) for accent colors. Anyone else?

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I was planning on using the Avengers anyway (see post one). But, I have changed the history. In my league, the Avengers were on the brink of relocation to somewhere in state like Anaheim, San Diego, San Francisco, Oakland, or Sacramento. But, thanks to KISS, the team will remain in operation but will change color scheme while keeping the name with a slight change in logo (if it works as I plan).

I know San Jose needs a new logo because it looks a little out dated. Despite this, I like it as is, and to be honest, I don't have the talent to make logos. I only edit them. I actually changed the sunrise on the SJ logo to silver/light gray, though it's hard to see at that size.

Here is the next team: the Orlando Predators!

OrlandoPredators_zps2f9c4f84.png

Plus a quick Pittsburgh Update, which I have to say I kinda like:

PittsburghPower_zps5a9d274d.png

Based off your suggestions, I eliminated the orange (plus, it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to). In the primary, I replaced the yellow with the gray. I was gonna keep the yellow and use it in the striping patterns, but it made the whole set look like firefighter's equipment. Bonus points for whoever can find the hidden surprise!

(hint: behind the #'s)

Tampa Bay is in the works which will be followed by the Blaze. Kinda stumped as to what color I should make Tampa's home uni's. Should I use Gold or Blue? Blues, blacks, and reds seem to be the dominate colors of the league.

The eye from the Predator logo is behind the numbers.

Second Chicago team? Just curious. After all, I don't think 2 chicago teams in the AFL would work, but then again this is a concept league so I guess anything can happen.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Here is the next team: the Orlando Predators!

OrlandoPredators_zps2f9c4f84.png

Plus a quick Pittsburgh Update, which I have to say I kinda like:

PittsburghPower_zps5a9d274d.png

Based off your suggestions, I eliminated the orange (plus, it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to). In the primary, I replaced the yellow with the gray. I was gonna keep the yellow and use it in the striping patterns, but it made the whole set look like firefighter's equipment. Bonus points for whoever can find the hidden surprise!

(hint: behind the #'s)

Tampa Bay is in the works which will be followed by the Blaze. Kinda stumped as to what color I should make Tampa's home uni's. Should I use Gold or Blue? Blues, blacks, and reds seem to be the dominate colors of the league.

Chris Hansen approves of this team.

Hopefully I will post an Avengers logo update (if kiss bought the team) as well as the bruisers. Will get them up hopefully tomorrow but the concepts will me coming out pretty slow since I started school Wednesday and most of it is reading 1-2 dozen pages each for a couple classes. Add a busy weekend and you get very little time for concepts

Archived