Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

64. After this, we're left with only 12 possible points remaining. In matchday 64, we see another one of those fabulous divisional game matchday, being highlighted be a clash for pacific supremacy. Calgary vs Los Angeles was the matchup that everyone was talking about, and boy was that game a doozy. Also, a record set in the Winnipeg-Arizona game. And get this: we get another one of these same matchups in matchday 68! Hope you enjoy this, please enjoy, matchday 64.

Matchday64_zps64a89895.png

In the biggest game, the Scouts move within 2 points of Los Angeles.

Very lopsided game sho wise in favour of Las Vegas goes to Vancouver. Vegas was 1 shot from outshooting Vancouver to a 2:1 margin, but still lost.

Thunder Bay, much to the delight of AlexInHBurg, snaps their streak in OT against the Red Birds.

In the battle of the plants: Winnipeg sets record for most goals in 1 period in the past 12 SLH seasons. 5, gives them a big lead, and they wouldn't look back.

Big off-game for Washington gives Towers opening for rare win.

Jacksonville!?!?!?! Inferno are Blazing it up, in a desperate reach for 6th spot.

Montreal oh so close to clinching division, with another win over the defending champions.

Halifax refuses to slip in standings, with points in 10 of their last 12 games, defeating Boston.

Now for the standings!

Standings64_zps34109648.png

Nothing changes, but boy, everything seems to be going down to the wire.

Thoughts?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping the Power can make one last push... They're only two points behind Ottawa.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Go hard, Vegas! Get that last spot!

I'm working on it right now. We've got a divisional rival matchday, where teams play teams from their same conference, division and country. With that, we get a HUGE game for both Vegas and LA. They play each other, Busters trying to hold off Calgary for top spot, and Vegas just trying to get into the playoffs. We also see:

Cal vs Van

LA vs LV

TB vs Wnp

Chi vs Arz

Tor vs Ott

Wsh vs Jax

NYE vs Bos

Mtl vs Hfx

Expect it to be gooooood!

65. We're getting so close!

Matchday65_zps4f1379bd.png

Scouts dismantle Millionaires in 3rd for 9th straight win.

Blockbusters put damper on Neon hopes, and get big win for themselves.

Winnipeg look to put a stamp on the Midwest, gaining their lead on Thunder Bay

Red Birds soar over Spikes, putting them very much in the hunt.

Inferno get Past Power, putting them out of the basement in the Central for first time all season.

Governors have the Towers' number big time. OT decision goes to Ottawa.

Another Beantown OT battle goes to Teamen.

Montreal finally reaches 20 regulation losses, but the big story is Halifa refusing to let go of 6th spot.

Standings65_zpsbcafa531.png

The standings! Arizona's in, Vegas and Chicago out, Halifax is in, Jacksonville and Toronto are out.

Please Enjoy!

The Espions are starting to lose momentum later in the season, I'm a bit concerned as to how they'll fare in the playoffs with no momentum. ;)

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

:jawdrop: The Redbirds are only one back!!!

Them and the Inferno, the 2 former laughing stocks are both making a big push here.

The Espions are starting to lose momentum later in the season, I'm a bit concerned as to how they'll fare in the playoffs with no momentum. ;)

As long as they get their 1st place, I'm sure they'll be fine. And since they have an 8 point lead on Boston, with only 10 possible points left on the table, and another game vs the Teamen, they're in control of their own destiny.

Matchday 66, in the 5th to last matchday, was quite entertaining. As I said, i've included a new feature, which I'll explain later.

Matchday66_zps3180e2a2.png

The Millionaires are n the running to catch Thunder Bay for 4th, with a big win.

Arizona, now with 2 team hot on their tail hold on.

Calgary leave the ice as the losers for the first time in 10 games, but still gain ground on LA, earning a single point.

Chicago! 1 point behind Arizona for 6th, AHEAD of the team they beat just here, Las Vegas.

Titanic unable to get a point for only 3rd time in 13 games, but still hold 6th spot. Governors pad their lead on Power.

Speaking of Power, Washington was Power-less against Empire in the Big Apple.

Espions seem to be the only team that's number is owned by Toronto. Towers win en la belle province.

Jacksonville?!?! And Chicago??? Inferno are burning it up, as Teamen lose again.

Now for the standings!

Standings66_zps4d41ec4f.png

Now folks, what are those funky colors that you're seeing you may ask? Well, as we are incredibly close to the end of the season, I'm ttrying to make it easier on you to figure in who's in? who's on the bubble? and who's out?

A team in green text means that they have CLINCHED A PLAYOFF SPOT.

A team in black text means that they OCCUPY A PLAYOFF SPOT, BUT HAVE NOT CLINCHED.

A team in red text means that the are CURRENTLY OUTSIDE OF A PLAYOFF SPOT.

A team in orange text means that they have CLINCHED THEIR DIVISION

A team in pink teXt means that they are MATHEMATICALLY ELIMINATED FROM PLAYOFF RACE.

I hope that this helps. As you can see, it's TIGHT everywhere. Will we see a few more changes here?

Thanks for looking!

Enjoy!

Archived