Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

Go Vegas! Get in the "green" zone!

Dude, you must be committed as hell...*checks profile, location:Edmonton*...oh..the oilers, eh? :P

Thunder Bay is really worrying me.

I tell ya. They'll almost certainly be making the playoffs, but man, they looked so good for a while there. Ya never know.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Redbirds all the way!

Dude, your gonna look like a genius if they do make it... And might make an enemy in ujju

Go LA.

Welcome back JMurr...your SoCial team has been doing just fine.

Go Vegas! Get in the "green" zone!

Dude, you must be committed as hell...*checks profile, location:Edmonton*...oh..the oilers, eh? :P

That text is orange, not pink, right? Then LV still has a chance! :)

The Neon text is red, meaning that they're still alive, but currently outside of the playoffs.

GO BIRDS GO!

In a playoff spot!?!?!?!

If they get in watch out! is the playoff bracket just like the NFL with byes to the top two seeds in each conf.? I know you've explained already sorry.
Yeah, winning your division is key because you get the bye. It get a bit different after that, but as for round 1, yes, very similar to the NFL.

Watch out, SLH, the Redbirds are coming for you!

Get into the playoffs, and look out! A win and a loss by ARZ and LV would be nice to give time Birds some breathing room. We'll see! I'm working on it as we speak.

Get into the playoffs, and look out! A win and a loss by ARZ and LV would be nice to give time Birds some breathing room. We'll see! I'm working on it as we speak.

A loss by LV would NOT be nice, thank you. :)

Can't wait till Edmonton joins next season... hopefully more successful than the Neon...

How many teams will make the playoffs when SLH expands next year?

Still undecided. With 24 teams, it will either stay at 12, making it much harder to get in, or upped to 16, with no byes. Opinions are welcome!

A loss by LV would NOT be nice, thank you. :)

Can't wait till Edmonton joins next season... hopefully more successful than the Neon...

Thought I'd be hearing from you about that :)

I'll get to what I'm thinking about future seasons.

Sorry about yesterday. Couldn't get my computer. It has been done for some time though. So without further ado, matchday 68! The 3rd last matchday, and 1st of 2 today.

Matchday68_zps1dec3bdf.png

Another huge game between LA and Calgary, goes to the Scouts again, putting them only 1 point behind.

Vegas pick up their first win in 6 games, pretty much a must win.

Rec Birds pick up another point, but fall short in shootout vs Superiors

Evergreens become first team to 40 wins, giving tough loss to desperate Spikes.

We have our first team in the pink zone! Stroke off the Toronto Towers from your playoff team's list, as they lose...again. Power clinch playoff berth.

This probably isn't the time to go downhill, if you're the Montreal Espions. Empire gaining on Teamen.

Governors clinch division, but fall to Inferno in OT. Inferno arre 2 behind Titanic.

4-0 Teamen lead erased in HUGE Titanic win.

Maintenant, the standings!

Standings68_zps7010f206.png

Interesting stuff. There are only 2 playoff spots open, and 5 teams still in the Running for them.Let's look into the SLH standings, shall we?

We'll start out west, where there's 1 bye remaining, the Pacific division champions. Right now, the only advantage would be what is already established right now, the Blockbusters up by 1 point. The two teams face the same opponents in opposite order. Blockbusters will take on the Millionaires in matchday 69, and Scouts will face the two vice versa. It looks as though the Blockbusters will have a big edge in goal differential, so a tie won't do the Scouts much good. They need a TWO POINT ADVANTAGE on LA. Another thing to look at is the Western Conference Regular season Champion.That isn't likely on the minds of LA, but the Team that they are 1 point behind, and Calgary a mere 2, the Winnipeg Evergreens have wrapped up everything but that. They would certainly like the highest overall seed they can get. Vancouver has a slim chance at catching Thunder Bay for 4th. That brings us to the big 3-horse race; for the final playoff spot. Chicago has a 2 point advantage on both Arizona and Las Vegas. Chicago can clinch with wins against Winnipeg and foe Arizona. The Red Birds are in control of their own destiny. Boy, that matchday 70 matchup between Arizona and Chicago could have HUGE playoff implications, relying on what the Spikes and Birds do this upcoming matchday 69. Spikes are to face Thunder Bay. The team that you would think has the smallest chance (sorry ujju) is the Neon. They have to play 2 of the hottest teams in the SLH who are both streaking for a pacific division championship.

Now for the east. Montreal and Ottawa have both clinched. Montreal has also clinched top seed in the east. As I said earlier, don't expect to see the Toronto Towers in these playoffs. They dropped to the the dreaded 'pink zone.' Another interesting race is the Boston-New York race. The empire are on a roll. The Teamen on the other hand, are dropping. The two will battle in matchday 70, hopefully in a winner-take-all game. Well, that leaves Jacksonville vs Halifax. The Titanic are leading by two points. Inferno, are, well, HOT (pun intended). The Titanic look like they can just about wrap it up with 2 points, since it doesn't look like the Inferno are catching the Titanic in goal differential. Unfortunately, those 2 points won't be easy to come by. They take on the Empire, and then the Espions. Jacksonville on the other hand take on Toronto and Washington. Either way, expect Jacksonville to become big fans of Montreal and New York.

Enjoy!

Matchday 69 was a nice little gateway to out 70th and final matchday. Still some things to determine!

Matchday69_zpsb6ac896d.png

Neon keep their hopes alive with big win vs Scouts. Still some work to do.

Blockbusters will be the top team in the Pacific. Not clinched, but LA will prevail.

Chicago's just rolling. Look out SLH. Make it 69 in 69 for the Birds.

Spikes become the second team in the pink zone, superiors gaining momentum for playoffs.

Inferno even with Titanic. Gonna be TIGHT...and well, Toronto was Toronto.

Ottawa sure won't want to play Washington in the playoffs. Power have got their number!

Score represents nothing from game, but nonetheless, Espions lose again.

Titanic even with Inferno, Empire even with Teamen. Gonna make an interesting last matchday.

The Standings!

Standings69_zps11ddf7eb.png

We have 3 clinched divisions, and 1 that will be won by LA. Calgary's only hope is to gain a +29 goal differential between them and the busters. We know that Thunder Bay will play Vancouver in the playoffs. Only clinched matchup. Spikes are gone. Winner of the NYE-BOS game tomorrow will face either Jacksonville or Halifax. Loser to play Washington. Chicago needs a point to clinch a playoff birth. Vegas needs a win vs LA and a Red Birds loss vs Arizona.

Enjoy!

Archived