Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been a struggle, and I'm not positive that it'll work, but here we go. It's tough IMO, so we'll see if anyone can crack it.

Head to post #274. Don't see anything? Don't worry, it's there ;) . HAPPY HUNTING!

I found it. That is amazing. It does work by the way for me.

7wldHiW.png

Chelsea.png

It's been a struggle, and I'm not positive that it'll work, but here we go. It's tough IMO, so we'll see if anyone can crack it.

Head to post #274. Don't see anything? Don't worry, it's there ;) . HAPPY HUNTING!

...it's WAYYYYY more than that. It gave you instructions, correct? :)

...it's WAYYYYY more than that. It gave you instructions, correct? :)

yeah and i'm working on the next step.

7wldHiW.png

Chelsea.png

Oooo! Do I have anyone stumped? Also, I was meaning to say that all 32 primary logos have been completed. Happy Hunting!

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

I've cracked the code

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

There you are! Very impressive. Now wasn't that fun :D . Just in case anyone didn't get a chance to take a stab at it, and they wanted to, I'll ask you to just remove it temporarily. You're the champion though eagle98 :winner: , and you'll get to choose the order in which the final 8 SLH expansion teams will be revealed. I can give ya the list later on, or PMing works as well. Thanks for the participation!

well, this sucks, I don't have they Java plugin...

So you can't get clue #1 on post 274?

Because if so, I can PM you what it says. Remember, anyone can still try to crack the code.

Clue 1 was: Head to post #274. Don't see anything? Don't worry, it's there ;) . HAPPY HUNTING!

Archived