Blockbusters @ Governors

Sunday, February 16

Evergreens @ Espions

Governors @ Blockbusters

Monday, February 17

Evergreens @ Espions*

Governors @ Blockbusters *

* =if necessary

As you can tell, the team without home ice advantage will host game 1, so there will be 1 travel during the series, not 2. Game 3s shown, if necessary.

Well, here we go. The 2 teams that won, we knew, were going to have a series-clinching game tomorrow. let's check it out.

PlayoffsRound31_zpsea33716d.png

Monreal takes down Winnipeg, giving the Evergreens their first loss of the playoffs, and giving Montreal a 4th consecutive win. Espions will host game 2 tomorrow, looking to put them in the 'Winners Series'.

LA defeats Ottawa on the road, 3-1. Fairly even game, 2-1 until an empty-netter. Game 2 in LA should be real good. They'll be looking to clinch a spot in the "Winners Series."

Bracket11_zpsab933e8b.png

Nothing new really here. Remember, the 2 losers of the series WILL NOT be eliminated yet.

Enjoy!

I have a whole list of questions brewing about the future of this thread, but I'll wait until the end of this season. In addition to this, bump for Eagle98. No rush at all, because we have a long way to go, but just in case, here's your list:

San Diego

Seattle

Colorado

Philadelphia

Yellowknife

Regina

Toronto

St. John's

If you do Seattle, do something like the Emerald City Enclave. There isn't a sports team that uses said nickname, also because Seattle NEEDS to lay off having teams having Native American influences or being birds.

All names and logos have been finished (at least 1 draft off all of them). Jerseys are what I'm furiously working on right now :D

Well Peam, you will be a happy Harbour Fella ;) here. Let's take a look at round 3, game 2!

PlayoffsRound32_zpscccd8b93.png

Montreal, coming into the game with a 1-0 advantage at home, falls to Winnipeg. 2 goals in the last 4 minutes for the Evergreens propel them into game 3, again in Montreal, to decide who will face...

The LA Blockbusters! An Oscar-Worthy performance by the team in black and yellow puts them 2 wins from the Championship final. They defeat Ottawa, and will face either Winnipeg or Montreal in round 4.

Bracket12_zps6655c83c.png

You see LA in the winners' series, and Ottawa in the dreaded ELIMINATION SERIES.

Enjoy!

I am a happy harbor fella! But this time I wont make fun of Ottawa.

6-0 in the playoffs. I think you guys have earned the right to mock fellow SLH teams! :)

Well I will get it started, sort of, not to make fun of any other city but I will gloat a little. LA a few wins away from being Super League champions. Just the way it should be. A team named for the glamour of Hollywood takes its rightful place at center stage.

7fe6a713-a81f-4ac9-b995-837498cd0466_zps

Montreal and Winnipeg looking to punch their ticket to LA, where they'll face the Blockbusters for the right to be in the SLH championship series. The loser, on the other hand, will be involved in an elimination series vs the Ottawa Governors. let's take a look!

PlayoffsRound33_zps3d179c59.png

And Winnipeg goes into Montreal, arguably the toughest arena in the league, and takes both from les Espions to win the series! Montreal seemed to be on track like game 7 last series vs Halifax, with a 3-0 lead, but that would slip away slowly. Winnipeg slowly takes control of the game, and takes the 5-4 lead with 7 minutes to go. The Evergreens hold on, and will face LA in round 2. Montreal will take on Ottawa, who lost 2-0 to LA.

Bracket13_zpsbde8dfe1.png

Enjoy!

Holy cow! Montreal Lost!

IDK if anyone has ever asked you this kevsim, but... who's your favorite SLH team?

Geez, you're making me choose between my children! Ummm.... I guess I have to go by logo? I guess I'm kinda fond of Montreal, Washington and Vegas' logos, but honestly, I'm not jumping up and down in my seat yelling "Let's Go Espions!" when I'm simulating the matches. :P

Montreal and Winnipeg looking to punch their ticket to LA, where they'll face the Blockbusters for the right to be in the SLH championship series. The loser, on the other hand, will be involved in an elimination series vs the Ottawa Governors. let's take a look!

PlayoffsRound33_zps3d179c59.png

And Winnipeg goes into Montreal, arguably the toughest arena in the league, and takes both from les Espions to win the series! Montreal seemed to be on track like game 7 last series vs Halifax, with a 3-0 lead, but that would slip away slowly. Winnipeg slowly takes control of the game, and takes the 5-4 lead with 7 minutes to go. The Evergreens hold on, and will face LA in round 2. Montreal will take on Ottawa, who lost 2-0 to LA.

Bracket13_zpsbde8dfe1.png

Enjoy!

My SLH reactionary gif:

2502762-6278897736-no-no.gif

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Come on Scruggy, they're anything but eliminated here. Uphill battle, but they can easily do it based on their season thus far.

PlayoffsRound41_zps9ad88015.png

2 fairly large score margins, both of 3 goals.

The Blockbusters lead the Evergreens 1-0 now, going back home, for a series clinching game thanks to a big goaltending performance. LA is yet to lose in 7 playoff games, and Winnipeg is 4-0 on the road in the playoffs. One of these streaks will end tomorrow.

Ottawa just sinks after an early own-goal. They never really got their legs under them, and Montreal pounced to the opportunity to give Ottawa 2 road elimination games. Good Luck Governors!

Bracket14_zpsecacdc8a.png

A win at home will send LA to the championship series on an 8-game winning streak, a win at home will send Ottawa to the golf courses.

Enjoy!

PS. Head-to-Heads here, I forgot 'em, but they'll get done.

Archived