United Football Association: New Huskies, Vegas, & Jags Alt. Logo

LAWeaver

KC Roughnecks Sets

Primaries:

oMLGhoc.png

Alts w/ throwback to their most successful season, 2005, when they were the Pittsburgh Panthers:

ELlayDW.png

Columbus Bulldogs Sets

Primaries:

FBcIUMe.png

Main changes were slightly smaller front-and-back numbers, the removal of the extra toe on the paw prints, and TV numbers + the new logo. Undershirt was inspired by the Cleveland Browns' elf (the team itself was inspired by the Browns look)

Alts:

ckMobKc.png

Ditto the primary sets. For the record, the all-brown look was thought of before Cleveland did it.

'Vegas Chiefs Sets

Primaries:

ObtvrTq.png

TV numbers, new arrowhead, slightly smaller front-and-back #'s, and different colored gloves & undershirt on the away set. I think this may be the only set where the stripe isnt big like all of my others (It's a ProCombat template; You'd think I'd let that go to waste with a traditional design ;) )

Alts:

74kKoAh.png

Blackout and a throwback-ish uniform set on the right. I didnt want a gray jersey, but I didnt want a whiteout, so throwback was the next best thing. Number colors are reversed, a red helmet, and a pair of red pantaloons.

Portland and the 3rd Preseason matchup will (hopefully) be posted later tonight. Other uniform updates will be posted as well.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Continued updates

OKC Wolves Sets

Primaries:

rjrMS9D.png

TV numbers and about 50 different shades of gray (like the book minus the sex) is about the only difference

Alts:

wWpfwrD.png

LA Stars Sets

Primaries: http://i.imgur.com/b3w2Ln8.png

Alts: http://i.imgur.com/3LmtEhU.png

Linkd b/c only TV numbers were added

Here is Preseason matchup #3: the NY Generals renew a 35+ year rivalry as they go on the road to face the Stars of Los Angeles. The Generals are wearing their regular road black-white-silver/light gray uniform set while LA will be sporting their brand new home maroon/black gradient-maroon-gold set.

Here is the Logo Matchup:

NY

Hdk20RL.png

vs. LA

gLNpzIo.png

Here is the uniform matchup (LA on left, NY on right)

P6byyDT.png

The poll will be added soon. Happy voting!

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Voting is now closed. As the deciding vote, LA has won 31-30 over NY. Thanks to everyone who has voted! Portland will be up tomorrow pending internet connection. If I remember, more schedules will be released as well, so stay tuned.

Beavers updates:

Primaries:

fM2099c.png

went with a slightly simpler block font and, like the logo, darkened the brown and added the Michigan-esque helmet stripe, also like the logo. Black pants are the only pants for the Beavers

Alts:

dkj6oLB.png

Helmets stay the same. Black and gray jerseys are added to the helmet and pants to make the alternate sets.

Right now, I'm working on a logo for Knoxville and will start a logo I've had in mind for a while for the New Jersey Jaguars. Wisconsin and the others in need of an update will follow after that, so stay tuned!

Finally created a logo for the Knoxville Bears:

excrtjy.png

Here's the alternate, which is just the bear:

J7YSjwI.png

I'd love to hear from you guys on these logos! The uniforms are currently a work-in-progress and should be posted within the next few days, so stay tuned!

Big Ol' Bump for Knoxville. Really would appreciate some C+C on these logos.Uniforms will be posted tomorrow as the only thing they need are the TV #'s. Here's a few hints on the sets: Horned Frogs, Charm City, and 2 ProCombat Sets.

I say excellent work on the new logos for the K-Bears

Thanks! I really appreciate it!

Here are the primary Sets:

LHPVPJc.png

And the two alternate sets; both being ProCombat sets:

TMVkbr9.png

TCU and the Baltimore Ravens played inspiration in this one as I really liked the purple-black color scheme used by both and I liked TCU's Purple-Black-Purple Combo . I'd love to hear what you guys have to say about these sets! Your C+C is very helpful!

I'm very impressed with the Bears uniforms.

Thanks! I appreciate it!

I think the bear needs a more menacing look. unis look good though

I hear ya on that. I tried to find a picture of a menacing black bear, but all I found were a bunch of Grizzly Bears who do not live in the Appalachian Mountains, or in this case, the Smoky mountain region of the mountains. And, from the two cases where I have seen an actual black bear in the wild down there, they aren't really that ferocious of animals. They just mind their own business. That is also the reason why the bear in the logo isn't 100% menacing. Thanks for the feedback though. I really appreciate it!

Colorado's uniforms will be added later today. Then I will start working on new logos

New Wildcats Sets:

Primaries:

qpay3Pv.png

Alts, including a "Mile High Pride" whiteout set:

VoB5SRU.png

New Titans Sets:

Primaries:

po5iXPJ.png

I figured that the sand color was too close to the skin color, so I went with blue helmets and pants for the first three sets.

Alts:

xxuciok.png

At first, I had a sand-colored jersey for the 4th set, but it wouldn't have looked right in real life. So, I just added a reversed version of the main road jersey with a red helmet and red pants.

As always, C+C is greatly appreciated from anybody!

5Dyptvv.png

New Logo for the Wisconsin Knights. On the center piece, I originally had it plain dark gray with nothing on it. So, seeing as the team name was originally the "Milwaukee" Knights (and they still play there as well), I added an element from the city's flag:

100badthings_fullsize_story1.jpg?2010111

It is the red and white boat that also looks like a shield (at least it does to me). That is the reason for the design on the shield. I've also thought about switching the coloe scheme to something like Red, white, and blue, or red & black, but I've already used red and blue in a lot of my logos.

Thoughts on the new Kngihts Logo? Uniform sets will be posted early tomorrow morning (sometime before 5-8 am)

Thanks, JH. Here are the uniforms:

Primaries:

m1gdtsB.png

Tried to give the helmets a matte black effect. Helmets are inspired by Wisconsin's fauxback uniform they used against Nebraska last season.

Alts:

whohDtQ.png

Black helmet stays on the Gray alt, while a white matte-ish helmet is used for the whiteout.

I'd love to hear what you guys have to say about these uniforms. I know JH42XCC isn't the only one getting notifications for this and I knoe he is't the only one seeing these. Any and all critique is good critique to me.

Bumping this up for the night so I can post this logo for the New Jersey Jaguars:

UCqRUBt.png

I think I hit the nail on the head on this one. BUT I DON'T KNOW THAT FOR SURE IF NOBODY GIVES ANY FEEDBACK. And while you're at it, why not give some C+C to some other projects over here in the Concepts section. There are a lot of projects going on that are being overlooked, whether it be by fantastic threads that deserve it (ex: Vintage Logo Update thread by ren69) or other threads that have been forgotten about for 5+ years. So go out there and give some critique and don't forget to post your C+C below for this new Jaguars logo as well!

Archived