United Football Association: New Huskies, Vegas, & Jags Alt. Logo

LAWeaver

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually like the Tampa Bay Hurricanes logo. Not sure I really like the name choice, seeing as there already is a "Miami Hurricanes". Could've went with Tropics' again, same logo.

Also, maybe try some different color schemes? That is the same scheme used by the Tampa Bay Storm. Maybe do something crazy, like Green and pink/purple/red?

I actually like the Tampa Bay Hurricanes logo. Not sure I really like the name choice, seeing as there already is a "Miami Hurricanes". Could've went with Tropics' again, same logo.

Also, maybe try some different color schemes? That is the same scheme used by the Tampa Bay Storm. Maybe do something crazy, like Green and pink/purple/red?

With all do respect...

how-about-no-bear-meme.jpg

:) just messin' with ya

I wont lie, though, the storm's scheme was an inspiration from the Storm and I've been using it since I made the team. A few days ago, when I was experimenting with color schemes, I was originally going with teal/green and Vegas gold, but I just wasn't feeling it, so I went back to the Navy and gold.

As for the Tropics name, I am currently using that for the basketball team in Tampa Bay (see original post) and I feel very confident in the branding I have for it, so it will not change.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Tampa Bay Uniform updates, Primaries on top, Alts on bottom:

ar8aKBt.png

PA4OWHl.png

Here are some unfinished field designs. Most still need the sponsor on the field:

Vipers:

Z1MD2KH.png

Longhorns:

44jKkFV.png

Renegades:

oysGENb.png

Other updates will come in the next few weeks. If you would like to help find images for a team that I can use to make a logo, that would really help out a bunch. If you come across a picture of a falcon that I could use for the Falcons, a great picture of a black bear for the Bears, etc, that would make the process go a little faster and I will give you credit in helping with the logo. It's not something you have to do, but as I was saying, it would help out.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

For those who use Paint, here is the template I use:

7QCXJXL.png

It is very similar to that of the one in the PUP 2.0 thread, but this one isn't pixelated around the Nike Logos, tops of the shoes, back of the pants, etc. The palms of the gloves have also been removed off of this one primarily because I suck at designing the palms. Enjoy!

For those who use Paint, here is the template I use:

7QCXJXL.png

It is very similar to that of the one in the PUP 2.0 thread, but this one isn't pixelated around the Nike Logos, tops of the shoes, back of the pants, etc. The palms of the gloves have also been removed off of this one primarily because I suck at designing the palms. Enjoy!

Thanks! And I love Tampa's stripe.

Roughnecks logo is very bland. Maybe its the expression on the Roughneck's face.

How's this?

kUCG3cb.png

Better? Worse? Lateral move?

Meh. On second thought, I liked the previous one better... even if it looked bland.

By the way, the new Alexandria Titans logo was impressive.

YOZXkBG.png?1

I have a proposal. The Nashville Rebels have been less than stellar in their time as a UFA franchise with very few playoff appearances and no League titles under 3 different names (Yellow Jackets 1991-2011, Blazers 2012, Rebels 2013). So, in an attempt to preserve the franchise, the team has proposed a relocation, but the location is undetermined. A name is on the table if they do stay in the city. Proposed markets with a potential team name include:

-Little Rock Miners

-Carolina Cardinals

-Nashville Ospreys (if they stay)

-Birmingham Blitz

Which one should I go with?

New Philly Falcons branding.

New Logo:

KvoGENV.png

Primary Sets:

aWanFs2.png

Alternate Sets:

A3PayX1.png

The helmet on the right alt. is not final. Here are the three choices below:

H40daDH.png

Which Should I use?

Also, an announcement has been made for Nashville: The team will relocate to Birmingham, Alabama and become the Blitz. The decision came as a shock considering Birmingham was not in the mix in the latest expansion, unlike Charlotte or Little Rock.

I chose this because I realized that Windell had the Little Rock Miners name in his Dodgeball series, so I won't "steal" his idea. The Cardinals name is currently being used by the Columbus, Ohio AAB team (later series I have planned) and has too much history to change. Osprey didn't make a whole lot of sense. It was mainly a play on words (Grand Ole Opry) and Nashville isn't on a coast, so I steered away from that.

Nashville becomes the 3rd franchise in the past 10 years to relocate from their original location, with the other two being Cincinnati (was in Indy then L-Ville) and KC (was in Pitt then Iowa)

Feel free to post your C+C! I imagine that this will be my last concept until after Thanksgiving, so happy Turkey Day! And for you Canadians, happy Thursday! :D

Your falcon logo is pretty good. The beak looks awkward compared to the rest of the head. I'd look at a reference image to get the bottom jaw to look more realistic. I love the eye, it looks great. I'd suggest curving the orange highlight at the back of the head to follow the overall head shape. In that same vein, I'd curve the bottom a bit more to make the whole logo more oval shaped.

Your falcon logo is pretty good. The beak looks awkward compared to the rest of the head. I'd look at a reference image to get the bottom jaw to look more realistic. I love the eye, it looks great. I'd suggest curving the orange highlight at the back of the head to follow the overall head shape. In that same vein, I'd curve the bottom a bit more to make the whole logo more oval shaped.

Thanks for the comment. This helps a lot. This one was pretty hard. I had spent the past few WEEKS looking for a good image until I finally gave up on Google Images and decided to use Bing and waddaya know, one of the first images I see, which I can't seem to find right now, is the one I used. I'll work on it. One of the biggest problems I had was the orange outline. On the beak, the original one looked pretty narrow on their so I went "Louisville Cardinals" on it and gave it a circular beak only minus the teeth.

Birmingham will be us soon. It's more of a 90's look simply because you can only make a brand for a team called the "Blitz" so many ways. Stay tuned!

Birmingham Blitz Logos and Uniforms:

Primary/Wordmark:

FOmIFQ6.png

Alternate Logos (used on helmets) :

aVARFkT.png

Wrvz2QO.png

Primary Sets:

mkrUo2q.png

Alternate:

7FPYR9G.png

Thoughts?

Slight update to the Philly black alternate, as seen on the right through this direct link: http://i.imgur.com/c9NJvQZ.png

Final slight update to Philly w/ TV Numbers:

Same thing with the Blitz, added TV numbers:

Currently working on a new Memphis logo. I'd love to hear what you guys have to say. Thanks in advance and once again because it's worth it, Happy Thanksgiving!

Archived