United Football Association: New Huskies, Vegas, & Jags Alt. Logo

LAWeaver

STL Cards: I'll update it tomorrow. Thanks for the tip.

Dan: it is still in the same place. It opened in '63, my league began in '78.

One thing that does change (since 2010) is college football, not that the UFA changed anything there though. The top teams include:

Tennessee

Florida State

Navy

Utah

Middle Tennessee State

Ohio

West Virginia

Texas A&M

Oregon

Nevada

Wisconsin

Houston

What do these teams have in common? They are all controlled by me on NCAAF 11. Only thing is that I have simulated it through the 2014 season, so it's a year ahead. But (in the spoiler) the champions up to this point are:

2010: Florida State def Wisconsin

2011: Wisconsin over Florida State

2012: Wisconsin over Texas A&M

2013 (This season): Tennessee def Wisconsin

2014: Ohio over Texas A&M

I haven't played the game in a few months, but Navy has been perfect in all 5 seasons and has started the '15 season perfect. That makes them 68-0 in Dynasty mode

Just thought I'd throw that Lil tidbit out there.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Phoenix?! It's top 5 biggest cities in America and sponcer all four of the major four

Phoenix is a strong potential candidate for the predicted 2020-2024 UFA expansion. If you read some of the spoilers in the first post, Phoenix has some other teams in other sports of the National Association of Professional Sporting Leagues (My ultimate project, commonly known as the NAoPSL) Other teams in Phoenix include:

American Basketball League: Phoenix Firebirds

American Association of Baseball: Arizona Rattlers

National Soccer League: Arizona Coyotes

(Note: All team names are subject to change in all leagues)

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Here are a couple of options I made for Canton. I will be using one or the other.

Option A is an edited version of the smaller headed logo that was previously posted on the last page

PioneersLogoOption2_zpsc3adff95.png

Option B is heavily inspired by the Green Bay Packers' Stadium Logo:

PioneersLogoOption3_zps99a0758e.png

Which should I go with?

Couple more logos that need some feedback coming from Salt Lake City and Oakland:

Here is the Devils' Logo:

DevilsLogo_zps0cd86263.png

I had a version where there was a tail coming from the bottom of the pitchfork/trident, forming a lowercase d. I might come back to this later.

New Pirates Logo:

PiratesLogo_zpsfbb0b036.png

It was kind of unintentional, but I just realized that it resembles the Oakland Raiders' logo with the head and the swords. There's something that I just cant put my finger on though but I cant tell what it is.

What are your guys' thoughts on these? I'm still open to suggestions on Canton as well. Now that I look at them, I'm liking option A a little more, but I can easily be persuaded to go with the other. I'd love to hear what you guys have to say about these!

Thanks kevsim. I appreciate it. I’ve thought it over, and I think I will go with option A for Canton. Here’s two more logos for ya:

Houston Aeros:

AerosPrimaryLogo_zps05a41b34.png

I think it turned out pretty good. Thoughts on Houston, plus the Canton, SLC, and Pirates logos? PLEASE COMMENT WITH YOUR C+C! Also, for some of you who frequently comment, I recommend following this topic, that way you can get notifications straight to your email address and can see if there is a new logo or two posted!

The Jet looks a little squished IMO

I could see how you would think that. It's mainly the perspective of the plane I traced that is throwing it off. Instead of a direct overhead shot, it was at about a 45 degree angle. I may leave it as it is. Anybody else have anything to say on the new logos?

Here is a fun one for ya. It's the Portland Beavers:

712om78.png

Yes. It's a beaver wearing an old leather football helmet. Need I say more?

OK I'll be honest. I went this route because when I had it without the helmet, it looked plain and there was a big brown space on the beavers head. I could've went with a roundel with the PB, but I thought that it would look too much like a baseball logo. I may go ahead and try that.

What are your thoughts on this logo? Should I just leave it as a mascot logo? I'd love to hear what you guys have to say as always :)

Thanks for the feedback kevsim. In fact, I think it's starting to grow on me. I'll keep it.

The next-to-last team remaining from the WEST Division with a new logo is the Colorado Wildcats!

bknDmvx.png

Thoughts on this one?

On a bit of a personal note, I'm loving Imgur at the moment. It's so much faster than what Photobucket is. For those debating on which site to use for posting your pics, I highly recommend Imgur

New Las Vegas Chiefs Logo;

fzMbQrR.png

I've also got a proposal for league lineup that would potentially go into effect sometime between 2016-'20. Here it is with the current teams in the league:

North

Midwest

Columbus Bulldogs

Cincinnati Tomahawks

Detroit Giants

Canton Pioneers

Louisville Stallions

Central

Wisconsin Knights

Minnesota Tigers

Chicago Mobsters

Kansas City Roughnecks

St. Louis Bandits

South

Coastal

Orlando Renegades

Atlanta Bobcats

Knoxville Bears

Alabama Vipers

Tampa Bay Hurricanes

Deep South

Louisiana Cajuns

Memphis Outlaws

Nashville Rebellion

Dallas Longhorns

Houston Aeros

East

Atlantic

Raleigh Rams

Virginia Admirals

Washington Eagles

Baltimore Kings

Alexandria Titans

Colonial

Boston Patriots

New York Generals

New Jersey Jaguars

Philadelphia Falcons

Pittsburgh Maulers

West

Northwest

Seattle Huskies

Colorado Wildcats

Portland Beavers

Salt lake City Devils

Oklahoma City Wolves

Southwest

Los Angeles Stars

Las Vegas Chiefs

San Francisco Sharks

Oakland Pirates

San Antonio Force

Currently, the schedule is 18 weeks long with no byes, a week off after the 18th week, and then 4 weeks of playoffs which includes the American Bowl game in the 4th week. With this format, the schedule would start a week earlier, Conference Title games on the 19th week, the week off, then the playoffs. Just an idea I had in mind

An 18 game reguar season with no byes would be killer. 90% of the players would get injured

It's a concept league. He can make it whoever long he wants to.

Its ok Scruggy. No need to get your briefs in a bunch.

I have an idea. I thought about turning the schedule into a 19-week schedule with week #10 being a league-wide bye. The season would start a week earlier and on the 10th week, the whole league would be on a bye. That's 9 weeks of play, a bye, then another 9 weeks of play followed by a second week off before the playoffs.

Thoughts on this proposal? How about the logos?

An 18 game reguar season with no byes would be killer. 90% of the players would get injured

It's a concept league. He can make it whoever long he wants to.

*however

My favorite logo is the beavers, but was does the 2004 signify?

I'm assuming EST. 2004?

Archived