United Football Association: New Huskies, Vegas, & Jags Alt. Logo

LAWeaver

I like the unique color scheme. I'd keep it.

On second thought, I think I will, but I'm open to changes. I will save the poll for the end though just to get these out of the way first

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jerseys are beautiful, but the nose on the logo looks off.

The reason it looks like that is because it's the actual bone part of the nose. It wouldn't have looked right (to me anyways) if I either kept the fill nose or removed it.

Who else has thoughts on these? The headdress helmet turned out way better than I thought it would. I actually think works better than the last

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Thanks a lot, soarindude. I really appreciate it. Still taking C+C on the Rens. A wordmark will be up for them sometime tonight or tomorrow.

In the meantime, the first 4 weeks of the schedule have been finalized. Here is how the schedule goes:

- The 2014 UFA Kickoff Game(s) (Usually there's one, but this year, there is two) will be played on Thursday, January 23rd, 2014

-at 7:30, the Dallas Longhorns play their first game in franchise history as they travel to the Big Easy in the French Quarter to take on the Louisiana Cajuns.

-Later that night @ 9:00, the second game of the first ever UFA Kickoff Double-Header heats up in the Golden State as the 36th meeting between the Los Angeles Stars head north to face the San Francisco Sharks in the presence of the Golden Gate Bridge. (SF leads head-to-head series 21-15, winning 10 in a row)

The remainder schedule goes like this:

-Each team will have 8 divisional games. Weeks 1, 2, 5, 9, 11, 12, 15, and 18 are considered "Division Weeks" because every team in the league will face a divisional team

-The schedule, as mentioned before, runs from (now late) January to Memorial Day in May, where the Patriots host the Generals in their annual season-ending rivalry game. After that, all 16 teams that have made the American Bowl Playoffs receive a bye week before 4-straight weeks of competition in a single-elimination playoff bracket. The Final Two teams will play on the 4th of July, the day of the American Bowl. This year's halftime performer is Luke Bryan. Pregame performers include Jason Aldean, Florida-Georgia Line, Imagine Dragons, and Ylvis.

Here is a sneak peek (in spoilers) at some of the Divisional weeks, and let me tell ya, scheduling is NOT as easy as it seems. I already had week 1 finished and I am working on getting the Divisional games done. I'm trying to get every team to have 9 home and 9 away games, unlike some colleges who sometimes have 8 home games out of 12 total (ahem... Ohio State... ahem)

Week 1

Thurs.

Longhorns @ Cajuns

Stars @ Sharks

Fri.

Jaguars @ Generals

Sat.

Pioneers @ Bulldogs

Pirates @ Chiefs

Devils @ Force

Hurricanes @ Renegades

Sun.

Maulers @ Falcons

Tomahawks @ Stallions

Bobcats @ Vipers

Bandits @ Roughnecks

Eagles @ Titans

Rams @ Kings

Outlaws @ Aeros

Bears @ Rebellion

Patriots @ Admirals

Wildcats @ Huskies

Wolves @ Beavers

Mon.

Mobsters @ Giants

Knights @ Tigers

Week 2

Thurs.

Cajuns @ Hurricanes

Fri.

Aeros @ Longhorns

Kings @ Maulers

Sat.

Generals @ Rams

Renegades @ Bobcats

Huskies @ Pirates

Vipers @ Bears

Admirals @ Eagles

Sun.

Titans @ Jaguars

Giants @ Pioneers

Rebellion @ Outlaws

Bulldogs @ Mobsters

Chiefs @ Wildcats

Force @ Stars

Tigers @ Tomahawks

Sharks @ Wolves

Beavers @ Devils

Roughnecks @ Knights

Falcons @ Patriots

Mon.

Stallions @ Bandits

Week 5

Thurs.

Rams @ Admirals

Fri.

Bears @ Cajuns

Stars @ Huskies

Sat.

Wolves @ Force

Mobsters @ Roughnecks

Outlaws @ Renegades

Pirates @ Beavers

Maulers @ Generals

Hurricanes @ Aeros

Wildcats @ Sharks

Sun.

Jaguars @ Falcons

Stallions @ Pioneers

Eagles @ Kings

Bandits @ Tigers

Tomahawks @ Bulldogs

Bobcats @ Rebellion

Devils @ Chiefs

Longhorns @ Vipers

Giants @ Knights

Mon.

Patriots @ Titans

Week 12

Thurs.

Bulldogs @ Giants

Beavers @ Wildcats

Fri.

Force @ Pirates

Sat.

Roughnecks @ Stallions

Titans @ Maulers

Generals @ Eagles

Falcons @ Rams

Pioneers @ Tomahawks

Sun.

Kings @ Patriots

Cajuns @ Bobcats

Admirals @ Jaguars

Knights @ Bandits

Vipers @ Outlaws

Chiefs @ Pirates

Rebellion @ Hurricanes

Aeros @ Bears

Chiefs @ Stars

Renegades @ Longhorns

Huskies @ Wolves

Sharks @ Devils

Mon.

Tigers @ Mobsters

Concepts will be a little slow now because I've ran out of logos and all I have are the ripoffs. After posting about half a dozen personal logos, it just seems wrong to post the ripoffs. The next concept should come tomorrow though, whether its my logo or a recolored logo.

I will be posting concepts all day today, so try to keep up. Oh, and before anyone mentions it (ahem... DScruggy ... ahem ;) ) I KNOW THE NUMBERS ARE BIG.

So, with that out of the way, here is the first team of the day (sorry, its a ripoff logo), the Philadelphia Falcons!

The Falcons entered the league through the 1982 expansion. They have been one of the quiet franchises success-wise, winning only one EAST Division title in their history and have made the playoffs only a handful of times. They have been known to have some characters on both the offensive and defensive side. Unfortunately, these characters on and off the field have not resulted in as many wins as the franchise would like. This past season, the Flacons finished 5th in the EAST, one spot out of the playoffs, missing out on postseason play for a franchise record 9th consecutive season. The 2014 season doesn't look too promising either, as many experts have the team finishing in the bottom 10 of the league and reports are that the Falcons' primary sponsor, Hershey's, will pull its sponsorship if there are no signs of improvement .

CLICK HERE FOR THE FALCONS' LOGO

Primary Sets:

FalconsPrimarySets_zps1b7a0602.png

Alternates with a fauxback on the left and the return of the gradient helmet on the right:

FalconsAlternateSets_zps343b6a47.png

CLICK HERE FOR A SNEAK PEEK AT THE WASHINGTON EAGLES

If you're wondering why a link to the Washington Eagles' Logo is in the Falcons' spoiler, that is because I saw some major flaws in the set that I needed to fix. I'll put them up sometime tonight.

Here is the next team, the New Jersey Jaguars

The Jaguars entered the league through the first "Half Expansion" in 1996 (Called "half expansion" because only 4 teams were added instead of the usual 8; also occurred in 2004). New Jersey has had decent success, having won 3 division titles since their inaugural season. The team is also credited with starting the monochrome trend in the UFA after using the all-black look as their home look since 1999. Year in and year out, the Jags are considered underdogs behind the usual competitors like Boston, Washington, and Virginia. This past season was a disaster though, as many injuries plagued the team and early in the year in which the team never recovered, finishing the year 4-12, the worst in franchise history. This season, with all of their players healthy, they are expected to make the playoffs and finish 2nd in the EAST behind Boston. Unlike Philly, the team has a strong bond with their sponsor, CitiFinancial, and is considered one of the strongest team-sponsor bonds in the UFA.

CLICK HERE FOR THE NJ JAGS' LOGO

Primary Sets with a hydrochrome/matte -like helmet and watermarked sleeve logos:

JaguarsPrimarySets_zps93a72a57.png

Alternate Sets with a gray fauxback:

JaguarsAlternateSets_zps295d4d50.png

Here is the last team for now, the Virginia Admirals!

the Admirals entered the league through the 1982 expansion. Virginia played 32 seasons in Alexandria, Virginia, located right outside the nation's capitol. but, due to financial issues, the team was forced to move. The team finally settled in Norfolk, Virginia, after considering Buffalo, Rochester, and Richmond as possible locations. They decided on Norfolk to keep the name as well and it was the best option financially.

The Admirals are always contending for an EAST Division Title but usually fall apart in the final weeks that eliminate them from the Division Title discussion but they usually stay in contention for a playoff spot. This season, the Admirals finished 4th in the division, earning them the 14th seed in the playoffs. they hopes for a Cinderella story were crushed early as 3) Boston Patriots defeated them 30-21 in the first round.

CLICK HERE FOR THE VIRGINIA ADMIRALS' LOGO

Primary Sets with wave patterns on the sleeves... at least that's what their supposed to look like (Yes, the back numbers are big)

AdmiralsPrimarySets_zpsb1be2132.png

Here are the Alternates with a throwback to the 90's on the left and a throwback to their championship season (1987) on the right:

AdmiralsAlternateSets_zps4e88a102.png

I'd love to hear what you guys have to say. Again, I know the #'s on the back are big. When I update these, I will go through all of them to make sure the numbers aren't big. Updates also include new logos created by mwah, football fields, and maybe even some color scheme changes

These are just the main parts people... If you want crazy, I can make crazy. I'm not just talking "Jacksonville Jaguars' 'LeBron James' hairline' helmet" crazy, but that mixed with NFL Europe Logo-Jerseys with flashing lights and smoke-machine cleats crazy :P

All joking aside, there are reports that Orlando may be releasing an Orange Monochrome look for their game against Tampa Bay. The Generals may also be releasing special military uniforms for their game against Boston. I think I may have mentioned this before, but I guess its worth posting again: The Sets I post are what I think they look best in. For instance, New Jersey could wear white pants at home instead of going black monochrome. A white pair of pants with the Jaguar print may also be included, which isn't shown in either of the Primary or Alternate

This is probably a stupid question, but how many teams are left? Love the ones you've done so far btw.

No question is stupid, my friend. BTW, Thanks for the comment and welcome to the CCSLC! :welcome::flagusa::flagcanada:

The remaining teams are:

Washington Eagles (final team in the EAST)

Columbus Bulldogs

Chicago Mobsters

Kansas City Roughnecks

Cincinnati Tomahawks

Detroit Giants

Milwaukee Knights

Minnesota Tigers

Canton Pioneers

Teams in bold have their own logos. Washington will be posted in a matter of minutes. I'm making the finishing touches to the alternates, then I'll make the wordmark, then I'll upload the pics to my photobucket account. Orlando's wordmarks will be posted as well

Here is the final team from the EAST Division, the Washington Eagles!

The Washington Eagles entered the league through the 1982 Expansion. In the 30+ seasons in the Nation's Capitol, the team only has one EAST Division Title and one American Bowl Title, both coming in the teams' 3rd season in 1984. Usually the team is a contender for the division title, but usually come up short behind Boston or have had injuries plague their seasons. In 013, the team finished 3rd in the division at 9-7 behind Boston and Baltimore respectively and received the #9 seed in the American Bowl playoffs. In the postseason, the Eagles defeated 8) Detroit Giants in an offensive shootout 42-40 in Detroit. The following week, the team's seson was cut short in Tampa Bay when the 1) Hurricanes defeated Washington 31-20. This season, the team is expected to fly under the radar (ba-dum... crash!) and compete once again for the EAST Division Title.

Logo:

EaglesPrimary_zps0198c01e.png

Wordmark:

EaglesWordmark_zps79f29d87.png

Primary Sets:

EaglesPrimarySets_zps6fde79b4.png

Alternate Sets with Chrome wings on the left and stormtrooper black-&-white on the right:

EaglesAlternateSets_zps69b77958.png

I love the number font for WAS, I think that's MSU right? Looks just like it. I'd flip the color schemes between Washington and Cincinnati, having RWB works better for a team in DC rather than one in Cincinnati.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

POOP! I forgot to give credit to Conrad for the Michigan State number font. And yes DScruggy729, it is MSU's font.

I'm thinking I'll keep the current color schemes, but it does sound like a good idea. I'll try it on Washington but I don't think gold and black would work for a Native American themed concept.

Archived