United Football Association: New Huskies, Vegas, & Jags Alt. Logo

LAWeaver

An 18 game reguar season with no byes would be killer. 90% of the players would get injured

It's a concept league. He can make it whoever long he wants to.

*however

My favorite logo is the beavers, but was does the 2004 signify?

I'm assuming EST. 2004?

post-25367-give-that-man-a-cookie-meme-P

Haha, yeah, you're right Kev.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the beavers it's my favorite of the series although I think the 2004 is unnecessary and what would look better without it. I wish you would have started making your own logos earlier... your getting a lot better. Also I like the idea of the 10-week bye thing.

NEWSGG copy.png

Love the beavers it's my favorite of the series although I think the 2004 is unnecessary and what would look better without it. I wish you would have started making your own logos earlier... your getting a lot better. Also I like the idea of the 10-week bye thing.

Thanks. I think I'll stick with the idea of the mid season bye. Things will be a little slow for the next month or so because I have two essays due next Monday, a big project due on the 2nd, and finals week the week after. I'm gonna be fried by the 12th. On the bright side, I'll have time for concepts over the winter :)

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I had a logo made for TB last night, but I decided to choose between three options. The first is inspired by USF, the second was the original color scheme, while the third is inspired by “The U” Miami. Here they are:

LZJZ0FL.png

0R3mhHe.png

dyZtrt3.png

After thinking it over, I have decided to go with the USF inspired logo. What do you guys think? Did I make the right choice?

#2. I'd maybe put a TB in the eye of the hurricane.

The TB is in the hurricane. Look closer, young child

I wouldn't be calling me young when you're technically a year older.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

#2. I'd maybe put a TB in the eye of the hurricane.

The TB is in the hurricane. Look closer, young child

I wouldn't be calling me young when you're technically a year older.
Oh, hush. Just messing with ya ;)

I can see now that the TB in the logo is not as clear. I may change it.

It's the line on the inside connecting to the center dot. look to the left of it

This right here. Looking back now, It was a bit of a stretch.

Since I cant find the letters separately for the specific font, the t and b were supposed to look like that of these:

bauhaus-93-lower.png

For those who don't know, this font is called Bauhaus 93. I have it for the ABL (basketball) team in Tampa, the Tampa Bay Tropics. I hope this (kind of) clears things up

G1zWUCG.png

Updated the TB Logo. I went back to the navy/gold look. The USF inspired look was looking worse and worse to me. Green and Gold? sure. Teal and gold? nnnnnot so much.

New Bulldogs Logo:

Ih8aNgp.png

This one took a while. I've tried multiple times to make a bulldog from scratch and I finally did it. There were no decent pics I could use to trace and make the head. I realized that the one area I was having trouble with was the dogs' joules. I think I finally got it with this one. Thoughts on this?

Bumping this up to get some more C+C on Columbus. STL, I think you're right. The blue TB hurricane will be the primary logo. I think whether the newer one is facing vertically or horizontally, whose to say that's not the hurricane symbol commonly found on CNN/HLN/Weather Channel's Meteorologist maps? The hidden TB makes it stand out in my mind.

Before, I mentioned alternative histories. Here are the last 10 Super Bowl Champions including this seasons "would-be" winners up through Super/"Golden" Bowl L/50:

Super Bowl Champions:

2003 season: Packers over Patriots

2004: Patriots over Eagles

2005: Colts over Seahawks

2006: Eagles over Ravens

2007: Packers over Jaguars

2008: Cardinals over Ravens

2009: Vikings over Patriots

2010: Bengals over Packers

2011: 'Skins over Pats

2012 (last season): Chargers over Packers

2013: (Current Season's Champion): Vikings over Pats

2014: Pats (perfect 19-0 season) over Vikings

2015: Pats over Falcons

What causes the difference? In the UFA, as well as its sister leagues, a potential draft pick must have an Associates Degree or 2 years of college education. Although this causes more draft picks to go to other leagues, the talent level has become higher in the UFA (though it is rare for a player to leave a school 2< years in school nowadays).

I don't have all teams up for now because I haven't even thought of doing the NFL because I'm currently doing the NHL "What If?" Champions. This post will be updated tomorrow with the NFL Champs from 2003-2009.

So, what are your reactions to finding out that New England would've been in 4 Super Bowls from 2011-15? How about them Vikes and Bolts? These wont change, just something fun with the help of EA... Despite its crappy relocation ideas.

Archived