United Football Association: New Huskies, Vegas, & Jags Alt. Logo

LAWeaver

Thanks Ragone. I would still like some comments on it though. The amount of C+C here seems a bit lacking. Here is the final team that was in need of a logo: The Atlanta Bobcats!

Itz5wQd.png

I feel like these last two logos have been total Home Runs. As a bonus, here is a collage of all 40 teams and their primary logos:

iE6rOXR.png

Thoughts on the ATL? How about NJ's new Logo? I'm still taking any feedback on it. What is your favorite logo of the bunch? Get ready as "Concept-palooza: Part II" is coming soon with tons of uniform updates!

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both NJ and Atlanta look really nice. My favorite logo of the series is Louisville.

Thanks! I like Louisville, probably in my Top 10. Orlando, New Jersey, OKC, Seattle, and Portland are probably my favorites.

Hmm I like the Atlanta logo a lot. But it seems to be lacking emotion. Maybe messing with the eyebrow could give a more menacing look to it. Just a thought. Great job though, love this series.

Try this:

IGeIsoc.png

Better? Worse?

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Thanks guys. Oh, and to be clear on the "Concept-palooza: Part II" thing, it is a mass update of uniforms. Alexandria needs TV numbers, NJ & ATL obviously, and other teams like Memphis, who I've started but haven't finished.

I'm impressed by the new logos for New Jersey and Atlanta. My favorite(s) of the series has to be Los Angeles, New York, and Minnesota. Also, I love the new uniforms for Wisconsin.

YOZXkBG.png?1

Thanks guys. unfortunately, I have some bad news. I will not be able to get the schedule done in time. Plus, with this semester being a very important one for me, I will have even less time to do homework, which means majority of my free time will turn into Homework time, which means less time for concepts.

However, this does not mean this whole project was a waste of time. I still have a few other series planned as mentioned in the 1st post.

I do have another idea. When the season is finished simulating around Memorial Day, then I will allow you (the members of the CCSLC) to vote on the Conference Title games (battles for the EAST, WEST, NORTH, & SOUTH) as well as the playoffs. I will be out of school by then. So after the last round of uniforms are posted, the UFA will return Memorial Day Weekend.

As for my next project... The American Basketball League will start when I make a logo for a team. Don't wanna start out like I did with this one ;)

Funny you mention that, Kevsim, b/c Pittsburgh is next on my list for teams that need a final update.

Here are teams that have received their final updates as apart of Concept-palooza: Part II:

Atlanta Bobcats Sets:

Primaries:

Ss3IqVg.png

Primary logo appears on the helmets and sleeves for both the home & away sets

Alts:

ZgsyRX2.png

BFBS set plus a blue helmet & blue pants that are paired with the away uniform. Didn't go as crazy with the helmets as I did last time.

New Jersey Jaguars Sets:

Primaries:

Qt3S1Lc.png

Helmets are no longer the "hydrochromatte" helmets I made in the last set. This set still has the jaguar spot striping on the pants & helmets like the previous set. And yes, that is the Baylor font. I also went with the gold number because I thought the black would make them look like every other black-and-whatever scheme I have in the league. Basically, it helps set them apart from the rest of the league.

Alts:

Ndm3aJi.png

Gold version of the home on the left, throwback to '96, their first season in the league, on the right.

Canton Pioneers Sets

Primaries:

3OYQyll.png

Not much different than the last version. Priary logo now appears on the helmets, and the numbers are inversed on the white uniform.

Alts:

Gu9ZPH2.png

Throwback to the 80's on the left (except for the current logo on the helmet), pretty much swapping the black for gray, and BFBS on the right.

Chicago Mobsters Sets

Primaries:

CKWJzPn.png

not much to say. Believe me, I wanted a fedora-themed helmet, but it simply doesn't work too well on this template compared to the hand-drawn version in the 2nd version of this series.

Alts:

xfZDRGo.png

Blackout set on the left, gray jersey added to the black helmet & pants on the right.

Memphis Outlaws Sets:

Primaries:

wTvNUpi.png

Monochrome dark-green set for home, white jersey & pants for the road.

Alts:

OwsQIMz.png

Yellow jersey & helmet added to the white road pants on the left, Throwback to the team's home set used from 1996-2001.

More updates to come later.

Some more updates:

Pittsburgh Maulers Sets:

Primaries:

a78vsVt.png

Hammer is no longer the pants stripe, faded checkers removed from the sleeve striping, and the "cake layer" striping (like Georgia) has been replaced with a more traditional striping. Orange is used more for detailing.

Alts:

wM2wG4i.png

An Orange ersion of the purple uniform on the left, all-white look on the right.

Alabama Vipers Sets:

Primaries:

MQQNXaf.png

Snakeskin has been removed because, after looking at it again, it didn't really look a lot like snakeskin. So, I simply changed the striping on the pants & helmets & replaced the snakeskin with the logo.

Alts:

jbkFisG.png

Yes, I went a little crazy with a helmet for once. Half of the "Alabama Pride" helmet is the Alabama state flag, while the other has the player's number. This is paired with the white jersey & red pants. The right is a GFGS (gray for gray's sake) jersey & a white helmet.

Raleigh and Baltimore still need an update and SF has their update finished, but I just need to post them. After these 3 teams are posted, all 40 teams would have their uniforms up to date.

Yeah this thread is pretty overlooked. (Just read through every post, good job on all the updates. I definitely couldn't do that with Paint)

The Jaguars logos really good. Maybe try to slim out the head, because it's a bit thick.

Just a bit of confusion. Ok I don't really follow football uni's as much I do hockey. What I don't understand is the "Pro-Combat" thing. What defines a jersey as Pro-Combat, I mean it's not like you use a different template, or even jersey design. (Which is another complaint).

I think for the Alts you should use a different design for some of them. I know that most football teams don't do that, but it would be nice to see some variation in design. Like maybe an Alt for Alexandria with the helmet striping on the arms (or shoulders).

Jake88%2BSignture.png

Thanks for the comment, Jake.

First off, the term "Pro-Combat" is the name of the template. I use the term to kinda justify why I went with a crazy design or something. In real life designs, the Pro-Combat template is/was used by college football teams. Here are some if them:

Ohio State:

ohio-state-pro-combat.jpg

Florida:

uf4.jpg

Michigan State:

msuprocombat_640_480.jpg

As you can see, these uniforms are different from their main uniform.

Finally, I see what your saying about the alternates. My alternate uniforms are to show off another version of a helmet/jersey/entire uniform in another color that is used by the team or to make a throwback/fauxback. For example, Orlando has an Orange, teal and dark aqua jersey. I think I had either the teal or orange jersey as the primary with alternate versions of the primary uniform. As for your example with Alexandria, I see what your saying with adding the striping to the sleeves. I thought about using it on the undershirt.

Thanks for the comment! Right now, I'm working on Baltimore. Then I'll work on Raleigh, then post them as well as San Fran.

Wow, it's been almost a week and a half since I last postedc something here? School has made me pretty busy, and I'm only through the first week of the semester! Aw well. Whataya gonna do?

As promised here are the final updates to the uniforms of the United Football Association:

San Francisco Sharks

Primaries:

K3CiOGu.png

Black is oly found on the outline of the logo on both sets. The wave pattern stays on the sleeves. The great Quarterback, Ricky Colorado, Joe Montana's cousin, is the example used :P

Alts:

1ryG4u6.png

BFBS & GFGS meet for a classic Nike set on the left. On the right is just modelling the teal helmet & pants options for a possible eyesore of an all-teal set.

Baltimore Kings

Primaries:

lO7Ve7C.png

Alt. Maryland Flag logo is on the sleeves and the crown is on the helmet with a K replacing the flag pattern that was on the jewel on the crown. Minnesota Gophers font used as well.

Alts:

96c4Rcz.png

Simply a black & a gray version of the primaries including a purple helmet.

Raleigh Rams

Primaries:

IIrJWcG.png

Ram horns make their way onto the sleeves as well as I ditched the tan pants b/c they looked too much like the skin on the template.

Alts:

B9BJpa6.png

And with that, thus ends the United Football Association. Thank you to everyone who has given me feedback on this series and a special thanks to Mr. Conrad - the font guru - for making some of the fonts I have used. A bunch of these wouldn't have happened if it weren't for his special font-making abilities.

Stay tuned, as I am (slowly) working on my American Basketball League series. If you'd like, hop on over to its thread and give some feedback on what I have over there (which isn't much).

I use paint and PowerPoint.

For most logos and all the uniforms (minus the gradient helmets), I use Paint, but it's the newer version found on Windows 7 or newer. I trace most of my logos based off of real photos found via a Google search.

For the gradient helmets and logos like the Vipers, Generals, and Patriots were made with PowerPoint from Windows 8. That thing is like a cheaper Photoshop, but it still gets the job done.

I use paint and PowerPoint.

For most logos and all the uniforms (minus the gradient helmets), I use Paint, but it's the newer version found on Windows 7 or newer. I trace most of my logos based off of real photos found via a Google search.

For the gradient helmets and logos like the Vipers, Generals, and Patriots were made with PowerPoint from Windows 8. That thing is like a cheaper Photoshop, but it still gets the job done.

:D ... BAM. Those programme for da win.

Archived