United Football Association: New Huskies, Vegas, & Jags Alt. Logo

LAWeaver

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, sure eazup crossed a line, but theres no need to be a compete ass about it

?

BTW, Nascar you should change your avatar back to the sack. I found that hysterical with the member title.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Okay, sure eazup crossed a line, but theres no need to be a compete ass about it

?

BTW, Nascar you should change your avatar back to the sack. I found that hysterical with the member title.

Naw, STL is right. I had my fun. I apologize, eazup. It just helps to read every once in awhile.

And JT, I will be finding a different font for the endzone. I've been limited font-wise for a while. I will be downloading one in the near future. I was thinking the UCONN Nike Font or something from Conrad's vault.

Oh, that reminds me, credit to Conrad for the font on the Bandits' uniforms and anything else I may have missed. This was originally the Michigan State font, bu I removed the notches in the numbers. Even though I edited it, I still got it from Conrad.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

More fields and footballs (Footballs in links since they're less-important)

Renegades @ Fidelity Mutual Field:

W6Sf1Rd.png

Ball: http://i.imgur.com/N2F8DDj.png

Longhorns @ AT&T Stadium:

X0kAZo3.png

Ball: http://i.imgur.com/HNoxjG5.png

Vipers @ the Regions Dome:

fM8PXpX.png

Vipers' Ball on previous page

Kings @ Marriott Field:

wcHm8Y8.png

Ball: http://i.imgur.com/nPdgsXH.png

Bandits football:

http://i.imgur.com/ZBGyBcG.png

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Here's a very special update for a certain member:

q3nxIRZ.png

You're welcome, and happy holidays ;)

Absolutely love this logo. for the uniforms i think it look better if they were based on the yellow-brown-yellow alt

Here's a very special update for a certain member:

q3nxIRZ.png

You're welcome, and happy holidays ;)

Absolutely love this logo. for the uniforms i think it look better if they were based on the yellow-brown-yellow alt

Actually, it's dark maroon. The color scheme is inspired by Minnesota and Arizona State, just a darker maroon. I figured making the Maroon alt would have people say "Aw, man, you just ripped off the Sun Devils/Gophers." I may switch the sets. I'll just have to see how they do in the season.

Here is the newest primary logo for the Louisville Stallions:

18TewHQ.png

I'm really liking how this one turned out. I will keep the "S-Shoe" as an alternate logo. I was thinking of going modern with the Stallions' helmet and having a number on one side and script/logo on the other, kind of like that of the clothon the racing horse's back (where the 14 is).

Thoughts on this? Kind of took a different route with the "Stallions" name considering Kentucky is big on horse racing and such.

For the record, the "random 14" was supposed to be the year they start play: 2014.

Here is an update to Louisville's Logo:

Vbvxg7k.png

New Stallions Sets:

Primaries:

Y3sQt2p.png

Alts:

DyqevIu.png

New Cajuns Logo:

VxUHaMh.png

For the new Cajuns Logo, I thought that New Orleans is a warm weather city all-year round, Cajun food is spicy, and i already had a flame pattern on the Primary and Alternate Sets. I wanted to avoid using the Fleur-de-lis because, in my mind, despite it being a good logo for almost anything, it's a little overused. Therefore, I used the state outline, which makes sense considering the team is called the LOUISIANA Cajuns.

Portland's new sets should be posted later tonight as well as the Chiefs' schedule.

For the record, the "random 14" was supposed to be the year they start play: 2014.

Here is an update to Louisville's Logo:

Vbvxg7k.png

New Stallions Sets:

Primaries:

Y3sQt2p.png

Alts:

DyqevIu.png

New Cajuns Logo:

VxUHaMh.png

For the new Cajuns Logo, I thought that New Orleans is a warm weather city all-year round, Cajun food is spicy, and i already had a flame pattern on the Primary and Alternate Sets. I wanted to avoid using the Fleur-de-lis because, in my mind, despite it being a good logo for almost anything, it's a little overused. Therefore, I used the state outline, which makes sense considering the team is called the LOUISIANA Cajuns.

Portland's new sets should be posted later tonight as well as the Chiefs' schedule.

A big yes to both.

Thanks Kevsim. I appreciate it.

Now, prepare yourselves, as you'll see why the Louisiana Cajuns are given the nickname of "Oregon of the South" ( Not because of the number font):

Cajuns Uniform Sets:

Primaries:

DkWVniM.png

Alternates:

qVzlRmx.png

(Credit: Conrad for Oregon Font)

Thoughts on these? The state logo didn't look good on both sides, so I kept the modern theme going with them as I put the number on the player's left and the logo on the player's right.

A minor update has been made to the Stallions' alternate sets, which can be found HERE

I've been struggling to find something to use for the Knoxville Bears. I dont know if I should do a full-body logo like what I did with Louisville, or should I go with a bear print? Keep in mind, I want to do a Black Bear, because the Smoky Mountain region where Knoxville is located contains a lot of black bears.

Along with Knoxville, the remaining teams are Atlanta (Bobcats), Wisconsin (Knights), and New Jersey (Jaguars). I have an idea for New Jersey that I tried once before but I may have to go with the "Logo on one side, # on the other" route.

I'd love to hear what you guys have to say on Louisiana as well as any and all input on where I should go with the remaining concepts. If you'd like to post a good picture I could use as a reference, that would be greatly appreciated!

Bump for some Cajun C+C. In the meantime, here is are some teasers of what's to come for the updated Oakland Pirates:

p6bsq4J.png

What are your guesses for the newly redesigned Oakland Pirates? What are your thoughts on Louisiana? OAK will be posted tomorrow

Don't worry too much about the OAKS logo. It's a fauxback logo to go with a fauxback set, similar to what I did with the Giants red, brown, and Tan set. I'll give you a hint: Michigan, Wisconsin, Nebraska, and Central Michigan. What did all four schools have in common alternate uniform wise? The uniform sets will be posted within the next few hours.

It's time fr the unveiling of the newly redesigned Oakland Pirates.

Here is the ACTUAL primary logo, a slight update as the dark gray is now a dark "blue-ish"-gray:

ZUVmPEZ.png

Pirates Jersey Sets:

Primary sets:

pGkPdNC.png

Alternate Sets:

1y1te42.png

As I mentioned in the last post, the inspiration came from Michigan, Nebraska, Wisconsin, and Central Michigan with their fauxbacks and logos on the front. Plus, the city flag also played a role into the design. It was originally to be for their game against Detroit, but it looks like that will be preseason game due to the scheduling format I created. Other teams will have a fauxback though to make up for it.

Thoughts on Oakland?

Just a bump for Oakland and a "D'OH!" for, once again not giving credit where credit is due. I apologize, Conrad, as the number font on the faux-back was indeed created by him.

Just a heads up, if the images are not showing up, that is probably because I moved the pictures to an album on my Imgur account to separate my UFA stuff from my other more-public stuff. The OP has been updated with links to the new uniform updates. I am updating the uniforms by decreasing the #OB, adding TV numbers, adding new logos, etc. Links that have been updated are:

- Las Vegas Chiefs Uniform links

- STL Bandits Uniform, Logo, and new field Links

- OKC Wolves uniform links

-LA Stars Uniform links

-KC Roughnecks Uniform Links

... As well as others. I am pooped right now and am hittin' the hay for tonight. But, tomorrow, I will post pictures of the bigger updates and links to those that only had TV numbers added. I will also post the next Preseason matchup. I think I had one determined for last weekend, but I'll scrap that idea and make a new matchup.

Archived