NHL Nike Jerseys - Wild and Blue Jackets added

JCRGraphix

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up next are the final remaining original expansion team (originally the Minnesota North Stars). I'm a big fan of their new design, so I carried it over to their design. I also created a third based on their full body star jerseys of the late 1990s and early 2000s, simplified to reflect their new identity.

dallasstars.png

So far this is a really neat concept! I'm not a big fan of Buffalo's, however. Maybe that gold is a little too dark of a shade for me. My only other thing is that I've never been a fan of the Kings current logo and fusing it with even the old stuff just doesn't look right to me. I think the simple crown would suffice, but that's just my opinion. Can't wait to see the Ducks!

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Thanks for all the great feedback!

Up next are the Vancouver Canucks. I decided to go with a more modern look with an earlier color scheme (which in my opinion was better). Also, for the third I brought back the giant V sweaters. Enjoy!

vancouvercanucks.png

Well, the alternates are still not exactly my thing in this series. The Kings colours are way overboard.

Other than that it's all good.

ESPECIALLY those Canucks uniforms, god damn those colours look good with that logo. They legit should be wearing those.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Up next is the 1972 expansion: the Flames (originally Atlanta) and the Islanders. Up first are the Flames. I've always loved their 80s and early 90s look, and I think they made a huge mistake by keeping those over-piped Bettman monstrosities instead of recreating their classic white uniform to match their classic alternate, so I decided to use those as a basis. The third is a Nike-esque design I could see happening.

calgaryflames.png

Up next is the first team to be truly Nike-ed. The color scheme for these ones is one I used previously for a concept. It is a very lively scheme based on their original "Forum Blue" and Gold with the Gold replaced by LA Electric Limon.

losangeleskings.png

roundlogo_zps110e8c89.png

This one? I really like this by the way.

.... just a thought.

How about using the lion (JUST the lion, not the entire roundel) as the crest for the home and third?

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Up next is the first team to be truly Nike-ed. The color scheme for these ones is one I used previously for a concept. It is a very lively scheme based on their original "Forum Blue" and Gold with the Gold replaced by LA Electric Limon.

.... just a thought.

How about using the lion (JUST the lion, not the entire roundel) as the crest for the home and third?

I thought about it, but I got a lot of negative feedback on that logo. I decided to stay away from it.

The Devils aren't about to change anything, and are very vocal about that, so I carried their current design on to this template. The third is based on their original sweaters.

newjerseydevils.png

These ones are based on their original uniforms that I've always liked quite a bit. The third is based on their late 90's uniforms using the Weagle.

washingtoncapitals.png

.... just a thought.

I thought about it, but I got a lot of negative feedback on that logo. I decided to stay away from it.

Really? I think it looks great. Can only assume it would look good on a jersey too.

Great series so far. Can't help but think the Canucks would look better with blue and green. Maybe I'm in the minority but having Calgary so close with the same colors just bothers me.

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

.... just a thought.

Really? People HATE that?

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Up next is the WHA expansion, and the first of those are the Colorado Avalanche (Quebec Nordiques). For this one, I based it on my Avalanche concept from my NHL 1970s project. It is very simplified the way that some of the Olympic jerseys by Nike are. I also changed the colors to a more cold scheme fitting for a team called the Avalanche. I never was a fan of the burgundy and blue scheme.

coloradoavalanche.png

Thanks for all the great feedback!

Up next are the Vancouver Canucks. I decided to go with a more modern look with an earlier color scheme (which in my opinion was better). Also, for the third I brought back the giant V sweaters. Enjoy!

vancouvercanucks.png

I love these... I was one of the few who totally digged the V chest Canucks (and King Richard) and their flying skate logo...

But I can't help seeing this:

http://www.miadumont.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Vachon_logo.gif

When I see that logo, imagine how I feel when it has red in it...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived