NHL Nike Jerseys - Wild and Blue Jackets added

JCRGraphix

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Third based after the Calgary one?

In a way, yes. I kind of like the script and logo combo. I don;t think Calgary did that good of a job with theirs though.

Up next are the Carolina Hurricanes. This design combines new and old to create a cool look.

carolinahurricanes.png

Up next is the last of the WHA expansion, the Edmonton Oilers. I decided to give them a more modern look with a double blue (one of my favorite design things for some reason). I'm normally pretty anti-piping, but I threw it in here for fun.

edmontonoilers.png

Oilers and 'Canes are great! Great balance of color and choice of logos. For Phoenix, I think the word mark on the alternate says it all. The extra head isn't really needed. For the road Sharks logo, did you think about orange in the stylized triangle instead of white?

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Up next are the Tampa Bay Lightning. For their design, I wanted something completely different than what they currently have. Their current Toronto Maple Wings look was one of the worst design decisions in recent memory. The only jersey close to what they currently have is their black third.

tampabaylightning.png

one question, why does no body have the stripes go all the way around the sleeves it's one of my biggest pet peeves. At the very minimum they could sublimate the stripes on the mesh like they do in the football jerseys and pants, or alter the template

I didn't do it because I wanted it to be realistic. I'm not sure what the reasoning is behind the mesh though.

Up next are the Anaheim Ducks. For this design, I used a different color scheme featuring double greens! The third is based on Steve Burns' shirt, because my kids are currently watching Blues Clues. I figured it would make a cool concept. BTW, I really don't like children's TV. Especially Dora the Explorer. She's the worst.

anaheimducks.png

Up next are the Florida Panthers. I have to say, I'm a sucker for roundel logos, and this is no exception. For this design, I wanted a classic look, with traditional striping, but a modern touch. The third is something I've been wanting to try for a while!

floridapanthers.png

No thanks on the third, despite it being a really Florida-esque jersey, but those primaries for the Panthers are just gorgeous.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived