Nike NFL Remix: My style!

Silver_Star

I am doing some concepts with the following teams (in order which I finish first):

New York Jets (posted first)

Dallas Cowboys

Los Angeles/St. Louis Rams

Washington Redskins

Baltimore Ravens

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

San Diego Chargers

Pittsburgh Steelers

Cleveland Browns

Carolina Panthers

Denver Broncos

and Atlanta Falcons

I am only doing a few teams I see fit that needs a nice touch up feel to their uniforms. Please let the C&C start,

New York Jets:

I took the liberty to using their 1978 wordmark logo. I like that better. I even went down to giving them green helmets again (this time with a white stripe) since the Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins have white helmets. The Jets and Patriots are the only two with color helmets (Green and Silver respectfully).

I also went ahead and gave them a stylish stripe on the shoulders and pants to show off what I can do with their shoulder stripes. I didn't like using black as a third color (I DIDN'T NEED TO, HEH!) The white socks with two green stripes are used for the green pants alternates. I like the Champion block number for the Jets, but I wanted to use the Vikings block letters as their letters work with the Champion block numbers on the Jets (maybe it's the look of the outfit). Oh, the Jets wordmark is also on both green and white jerseys and the white jerseys have a green collar.

To end this before I finish the Cowboys, the Jets will have... NO GREY, WHITE, OR BLACK FACEMASK. I would use white facemask if I had to, but I will stick to a green facemask since it looks decent. If white facemask work better on my concept, then let me know.

NewYorkJets_Nike2012_UniformRemix.png

The Jets look modern and vintage at the same time. It's a huge upgrade from the mess they wear now.

I can't wait to see the rest of your concepts.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Nice! Only thing I might change is the number font. I'd make it a bit less classic, try to make it fit in with the logo. Other than that, perfect!

I could do that. Saying that the Jets look better in a classic style. I was trying to use a thin NFL Varsity Block that looks similar to the Raiders, but the Buccaneer concept I am doing looks better with it.

I always saw the Jets using this number, but otherwise I will show you a different version of the block numbers. I love staring at my work on the Jets. They look cleaner than what they have now.

I chose that green since the Eagles use a Dark Teal and the Packers already own the Hunter Green department.

Oh yes!!!

Graphical update on the Jets and,

http://s1114.photobucket.com/user/Rocket_Red/media/NFL%20Concepts/NewYorkJets_Nike2012_UniformRemix2.png.html

:censored:, I MEANT TO FINISH THE COWBOYS! Oh well. Hey, hey, TAMPA BAY ^_^

http://s1114.photobucket.com/user/Rocket_Red/media/NFL%20Concepts/TampaBayBuccaneers_Nike2012_UniformRemix.png.html

I ditched Pewter and dark red for red-orange, black, and white. Tampa orange is used for the football logo in the Bucs logo. White block numbers with black trim. Black facemask on a white helmet with the black/white/red/white/black stripe sequence on the helmet trim as well as the white pants. And again the thin black/red/large white/red/black sequence on the uniform trim sleeves. (I didn't like the plain black stripe on the uniform sleeves, so I went ahead and ditch that too since I went back to a sleeve trim that pays homage to their orange uniforms of 1976-1991 (I HATE THEIR 1992-1996 uniforms because of the orange pants) :( On the red or white uniform is a choice of red or black socks. I forgot to add that with the white uniforms. Request of red pants if I think it will work (I tried it and it looked odd). But, I did this color scheme because my Cardinals will have white helmets with a cardinal red facemask and a little emphasis on black. And if I went to do Atlanta instead of Arizona, then I would use red helmets and black uniforms.

I always thought this red worked out for the Bucs.

My images are breaking. Why can't I not post my pics on here? Oh well, I hope you like Tampa Bay. Next, the Redskins or Rams (whichever I finish first).

Oh yes!!!

Graphical update on the Jets and,

http://s1114.photobucket.com/user/Rocket_Red/media/NFL%20Concepts/NewYorkJets_Nike2012_UniformRemix2.png.html

:censored:, I MEANT TO FINISH THE COWBOYS! Oh well. Hey, hey, TAMPA BAY ^_^

http://s1114.photobucket.com/user/Rocket_Red/media/NFL%20Concepts/TampaBayBuccaneers_Nike2012_UniformRemix.png.html

I ditched Pewter and dark red for red-orange, black, and white. Tampa orange is used for the football logo in the Bucs logo. White block numbers with black trim. Black facemask on a white helmet with the black/white/red/white/black stripe sequence on the helmet trim as well as the white pants. And again the thin black/red/large white/red/black sequence on the uniform trim sleeves. (I didn't like the plain black stripe on the uniform sleeves, so I went ahead and ditch that too since I went back to a sleeve trim that pays homage to their orange uniforms of 1976-1991 (I HATE THEIR 1992-1996 uniforms because of the orange pants) :( On the red or white uniform is a choice of red or black socks. I forgot to add that with the white uniforms. Request of red pants if I think it will work (I tried it and it looked odd). But, I did this color scheme because my Cardinals will have white helmets with a cardinal red facemask and a little emphasis on black. And if I went to do Atlanta instead of Arizona, then I would use red helmets and black uniforms.

I always thought this red worked out for the Bucs.

My images are breaking. Why can't I not post my pics on here? Oh well, I hope you like Tampa Bay. Next, the Redskins or Rams (whichever I finish first).

Let's see if this works,

'>TampaBayBuccaneers_Nike2012_UniformRemix

YAY!!!

I gotta admit, when I saw the "my style" title, I went "oh crap". However, I'm pleasantly surprised. Both, while not perfect, look really nice.

On Tampa, I'd try to incorporate the pewter in some way. It's a really unique color that separates them from the rest of the league

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I gotta admit, when I saw the "my style" title, I went "oh crap". However, I'm pleasantly surprised. Both, while not perfect, look really nice.

On Tampa, I'd try to incorporate the pewter in some way. It's a really unique color that separates them from the rest of the league

Or silver. Maybe metallic grey.would work. Pewter has a brown looking shade to it.

Archived