Rank Em: Least Favorite NFL Teams

tj4eck

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Living with my parents in New York, it was mandatory to be a Yankees, Rangers, Giants and Knicks fan. Naturally I became an islanders fan to piss my dad off. Anyone that knows me knows how insane and stupid sports fanboyism got in my house.

When I was in high school, I had a teacher from New York, and she'd always say non-Yankees fans are "Mets, Jets, Nets, and Sets" fans. Seems to be correct :)

Sets?

Massachusetts

Kinda explains the Met fans who bandwagon the Sox in 04, lol.

My enormous list:

Favourite - Bears

2-31 - idga

32 - Packers

I really do like the Bears and watch a fair bit of NFL football, but I never really go around ranking ted other teams. I'd have to say I also dislike the Giants, Bills, and Lions but then again, I'm more of a CFL person.

Most hated team/university: University of Florida. Don't think I could ever root for anything involving them, even for money.

I think college sports and soccer are the only sports that can have a true rivalry. All the other sports rivalries seem very fake and only created for financial gains. I think sports fans are almost 'told' to hate the other fans. I think the only counter-example I have for this would maybe be the Packers and Bears. However, I think that's more of a player rivalry than a team rivalry.

Most hated team/university: University of Florida. Don't think I could ever root for anything involving them, even for money.I think college sports and soccer are the only sports that can have a true rivalry. All the other sports rivalries seem very fake and only created for financial gains. I think sports fans are almost 'told' to hate the other fans. I think the only counter-example I have for this would maybe be the Packers and Bears. However, I think that's more of a player rivalry than a team rivalry.

My most hated university is THE" Ohio State University, because of their cockiness (and rivalry with Michigan, my favorite college).

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

I loathe the Dallas Cowboys and San Francisco 49ers therefore they are tied for #1

3) Oakland Raiders

4) New York Jets

5) Baltimore Ravens

6) Washington Redskins

7) Jacksonville Jaguars

8) Buffalo Bills

9) St. Louis Rams

10) Philadelphia Eagles

11) Denver Broncos

12) Tampa Bay Buccaneers

13) Minnesota Vikings

14) Chicago Bears