ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh boy, here we go. Favorite to least favorite.

Favorite:

1. 49ers
  2. Seahawks
  3. Ravens (except for Suggs)
  4. Patriots
  5. Steelers
  6. Panthers
  7. Lions
  8. Dolphins
  9. Saints
  10. Broncos

----------------

Least Favorite

1. Cowboys (Romo can :censored: off)
  2. Raiders
  3. Vikings
  4. Eagles (it's simply intra-state, I live in Pittsburgh)
  5. Giants (again, area)
  6. Jets (once again, area)
  7. Browns (yet again, area)
  8. Bengals (again, area)
  9. Colts
  10. Rams

In terms of this list, ask any transparent and rational sports fan about their most and least liked NFL teams, and it's just a surprise the Raiders being at the bottom in today's NFL. Maybe if this list was made 10 or 20 years ago, there'd be more justification for the Raiders being so low.

That's how I am. As a kid in the 80s and into the 90s, I hated the Raiders. Now, they are almost the last team I'd think of when naming all the teams. That makes me quite indifferent.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

1. Lions

2. Browns

3. Bills

(I guess you could say I'm a sucker for terrible teams)

4. Panthers

5. Seahawks

6. Chiefs

7. Raiders

8. Colts

9. Cardinals

10. Chargers

11. Eagles

12. Bengals

13. Redskins

14. Titans

15. Vikings (I don't completely despise them like I do the other NFC North teams)

16. Buccaneers

17. Jaguars

18. Broncos

19. 49ers

20. Rams

21. Giants

22. Jets

23. Ravens

24. Steelers

25. Texans

26. Dolphins

27. Falcons

28. Bears

29. Packers

30. Cowboys

sig.png

15. Vikings (I don't completely despise them like I do the other NFC North teams)

Funny. That's how this Vikings fan feels about the Lions. I guess that shows how much both of our teams tend to suck. :)

(though my love of Barry Sanders sort of set the table for me too)

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

1=Favorite 32=Hated

1. Patriots

2. Chargers

3. 49ers

23. Chiefs

24. Bills

25. Redskins

26. Dolphins

27. Cowboys

28. Broncos

29. Jets

30. Ravens

31. Giants

32. Raiders

Ended up posting more than I intended. I don't like a lot of teams. But there should be a big separation between 1 and 2 and 31 and 32. I loathe the Raiders and I love the Pats. Everyone not listed is a pretty neutral choice who I usually don't root for or against unless money or fantasy FB is involved. And yes the Raiders suck, but my hatred of them stems from more than just their current performance (actually their performance has little to do with my hatred of them beyond me reveling in their mediocrity and they still have room to do worse).

Steelers worst fans, most unlikable players especially at quarterback, always get the benefit of the officials in every game they play, dirty players, they never have a down year (even this season when they started 0-4 they finished 8-8), and their fans are generally the biggest idiots I've ever met in sports most of whom couldn't locate Pittsburgh on a map.

Patriots - As soon as Belichick and Brady are gone I'll probably go back to complete indifference towards them.

Cowboys - I feel like I'm constantly having Cowboys games shoved down my throat. No matter what their record is I have to hear about them. I've never even been to Dallas and yet I probably know 15 Cowboys fans.

every other NFL team is somewhere in the spectrum between annoying, indifferent, or slight admiration. I've always kinda liked the Panthers for reasons that are unclear even to me.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Eh, what the hell.

1. 49ers

I don't have a "second team" but I have a soft spot for the Bengals - my best friend is a fan and I went with him to the Bengals-Browns game in Cincinnati a few years ago and really enjoyed the fans and atmosphere.

2-29. *shrug* Obviously I like things about some teams more than others, but not specific enough to quantify it and make an ordered list.

30. Cowboys

31. Seahawks

32. Panthers

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Top teams are:

49ers

Cardinals

Chiefs

Bills

Even though they aren't good now, I still hate the Rams and Raiders. Yeah Raider fans are pretty bad. When they were good, they would run their mouths like saying the 49ers are gay or label them the San Fagcisco 49ers. Easily the thuggish and homophobic fan base in the NFL. Pittsburgh is kinda Ohio State for me. There is no real reason for me to hate them, yet I can't remember a time when I wanted them to win at anything.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

1) Redskins

2-28) The rest (this group varies from year to year. As of right now if I had to pick a 2nd favorite team it would probably be the Rams. I have some ties to St. Louis and I like the Tavon Austin/Stedman Bailey factor.)

29) Giants

30) Ravens

31) Eagles

32) Cowboys

Top 5:

1. 49ers

2. Packers (shareholder)

Yesterday must have been bittersweet.

90758391980.gif

1. Vikings

t-2. Everyone Else.

(This post can also apply to favorite NHL, NBA and MLB teams as well. Just substitute Vikings for Wild, Timberwolves, or Twins.)

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Steelers worst fans, most unlikable players especially at quarterback, always get the benefit of the officials in every game they play, dirty players, they never have a down year (even this season when they started 0-4 they finished 8-8), and their fans are generally the biggest idiots I've ever met in sports most of whom couldn't locate Pittsburgh on a map.

Pittsburgh is in Western Pennsylvania. And have you never met Yankees fans?

Oh and the officials didn't benefit Antonio Brown on that play in the Dolphins game.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Least Favorite

Cowboys- Annoying-ass fans, and the Steelers are technically their rival

Jaguars- I hate them because they shouldn't exist.

Packers- Their fans (also annoying, and even common where I live) keep insulting the Super Bowl in which the Steelers lost.

Ravens- The Steelers' rival. Of course these people are my least favorite.

No. Only dopes like you think the Cowboys and Steelers have a rivalry. They have a great history, and an iconic Super Bowl connection. That's why the Houston Texans may have the stupidest fan base in the NFL. Those idiots are so hell-bent on hating the Cowboys, they forget to pull against their own division rivals.

As for your "Annoying-ass fans" comment, sure Dallas has them. I go to 3-4 games a year and the morons are there. So are a ton of decent people. I could make the assh#le comment about certain members of any NFL team as by now I've seen all of them, even dating back to Texas Stadium. Pittsburgh fans aren't angels, for the record.

newsig.jpg

Archived