25. Jacksonville

26. Bengals

27. Redskins

28. Titans

29. Raiders

30. Ravens

31. Jets

32. Patriots

So on EPSN SportsNation Rank 'em they were asking to rank NFL teams based on how much you like them.

Here is my list, #1 favorite - #32 hated

• Redskins
  • Ravens
  • Texans
  • Seahawks
  • Buccaneers
  • Panthers
  • Falcons
  • Packers
  • Jets
  • Chiefs
  • Broncos
  • Cardinals
  • Lions
  • 49ers
  • Bears
  • Bengals
  • Dolphins
  • Steelers
  • Colts
  • Saints
  • Chargers
  • Titans
  • Rams
  • Vikings
  • Eagles
  • Bills
  • Browns
  • Jaguars
  • Raiders
  • Giants
  • Cowboys
  • Patriots
Interested in your guy's lists.
How the hell are the Raiders the 4th most hated team? They've been from super-mediocre to God-out awful for more than a decade. They've been too bad to be purely hated. They don't reside from Boston or New York City, nor have the media presence the Cowboys have.

So on EPSN SportsNation Rank 'em they were asking to rank NFL teams based on how much you like them.

• Redskins
  • Ravens
  • Texans
  • Seahawks
  • Buccaneers
  • Panthers
  • Falcons
  • Packers
  • Jets
  • Chiefs
  • Broncos
  • Cardinals
  • Lions
  • 49ers
  • Bears
  • Bengals
  • Dolphins
  • Steelers
  • Colts
  • Saints
  • Chargers
  • Titans
  • Rams
  • Vikings
  • Eagles
  • Bills
  • Browns
  • Jaguars
  • Raiders
  • Giants
  • Cowboys
  • Patriots
How the hell are the Raiders the 4th most hated team? They've been from super-mediocre to God-out awful for more than a decade. They've been too bad to be purely hated. They don't reside from Boston or New York City, nor have the media presence the Cowboys have.

Says the guy who admittedly has no team... why are you criticizing people for who they don't like? I'm sure most people have a sufficient enough reason to not like them.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I wouldn't say I have a ranked "list." I have my favourite teams, and I have my teams I dislike. Everyone else I'm neutral on*.

My favourite team would be the Chargers. My "second" team would the Cardinals.

The teams I dislike are, in no particular order, the Steelers, Giants, Colts, Patriots, 49ers, Broncos, and Raiders.

*I'm hopping on the Panthers' bandwagon for the NFC playoffs though.

Favorite:

Packers/Browns

Chiefs

Bills

Jets

Buccaneers

Least Favorite:

Seahawks

Couldn't care less:

Everyone else

Interesting about Seattle. I've had a growing dislike for them over the last two years and I couldn't figure out why. I've never been to the city, heard great things about it. Fans seem OK.

When I was talking to the gf tonight about the playoff match ups it hit me. The whole current Seattle Seahawk thing seems manufactured to me. Allowing Nike to ruin their look, getting in a legal fight with a college (and one I can't stand at that) over some bush league "12th man" rights should be beneath an NFL franchise. Pete Carroll. Scumbag extraodinare, who always seems to land on his feet. I'm not even sure how much "coaching" he actually does. He sounds clueless at half the press conferences I've heard. I'm sick of hearing about how loud the fans are too. Great. I read somewhere CenturyLink Field was designed to enhance crowd noise, which sounds like dirty pool to me. Kansas City fans at least are loud without assistance.

Go Panthers or Saints.

newsig.jpg

• Redskins
  • Ravens
  • Texans
  • Seahawks
  • Buccaneers
  • Panthers
  • Falcons
  • Packers
  • Jets
  • Chiefs
  • Broncos
  • Cardinals
  • Lions
  • 49ers
  • Bears
  • Bengals
  • Dolphins
  • Steelers
  • Colts
  • Saints
  • Chargers
  • Titans
  • Rams
  • Vikings
  • Eagles
  • Bills
  • Browns
  • Jaguars
  • Raiders
  • Giants
  • Cowboys
  • Patriots

Says the guy who admittedly has no team... why are you criticizing people for who they don't like? I'm sure most people have a sufficient enough reason to not like them.

Doesn't matter if I am a Raiders fan or not. The kind of mediocrity and sad play Oakland has inhibited within the last decade or so shouldn't provoke hate from others. Look at the three teams below them: you have the Cowboys who are mediocre as well but have their media conglomerates to pass on their obnoxiousness, the Giants who've won Super Bowls in ways they shouldn't have if they played their teams 99 out of 100 times, and then there are the Patriots.

If the list makers told their constituents to take into account all of football history, then there's the proof. But with the amount of bad play the Raiders have shown recently, I can't see them in the bottom-eighth of likeable teams. Not with all the fervor of the NFC/AFC East. Not with the historical connections of the Steelers-Ravens-Bengals-Colts-Browns. Not with the Redskins (with the racist name in all its glory).

• Redskins
  • Ravens
  • Texans
  • Seahawks
  • Buccaneers
  • Panthers
  • Falcons
  • Packers
  • Jets
  • Chiefs
  • Broncos
  • Cardinals
  • Lions
  • 49ers
  • Bears
  • Bengals
  • Dolphins
  • Steelers
  • Colts
  • Saints
  • Chargers
  • Titans
  • Rams
  • Vikings
  • Eagles
  • Bills
  • Browns
  • Jaguars
  • Raiders
  • Giants
  • Cowboys
  • Patriots

Doesn't matter if I am a Raiders fan or not. The kind of mediocrity and sad play Oakland has inhibited within the last decade or so shouldn't provoke hate from others. Look at the three teams below them: you have the Cowboys who are mediocre as well but have their media conglomerates to pass on their obnoxiousness, the Giants who've won Super Bowls in ways they shouldn't have if they played their teams 99 out of 100 times, and then there are the Patriots.

If the list makers told their constituents to take into account all of football history, then there's the proof. But with the amount of bad play the Raiders have shown recently, I can't see them in the bottom-eighth of likeable teams. Not with all the fervor of the NFC/AFC East. Not with the historical connections of the Steelers-Ravens-Bengals-Colts-Browns. Not with the Redskins (with the racist name in all its glory).

Perhaps he just doesn't like the Raiders?

Doesn't matter if I am a Raiders fan or not.

Haven't you identified as a Raiders fan before?

Anyway it doesn't matter. People are allowed to dislike and like whoever they want, for whatever reason they want.

1)Chiefs

2)Bengals

3)Titans

4)Ravens (because of last seasons divisional round)

5)Patriots (huge Brady fan)

28)Jets (Rex Ryan)

29)Cowboys

30)Raiders

31)chargers

32)Donkeys

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

Doesn't matter if I am a Raiders fan or not.

Haven't you identified as a Raiders fan before?

Yes and no. Because I grew up in a working-class part of LA (Hyde Park), I had people associated with the Raiders, including some family. But it hasn't really blended into me as much as other sports (primarily since they relocated back to Oakland before I started grade school) and thus, I'm more open into liking all aspects of football in general. So there's that.

In terms of this list, ask any transparent and rational sports fan about their most and least liked NFL teams, and it's just a surprise the Raiders being at the bottom in today's NFL. Maybe if this list was made 10 or 20 years ago, there'd be more justification for the Raiders being so low.

• Redskins
  • Ravens
  • Texans
  • Seahawks
  • Buccaneers
  • Panthers
  • Falcons
  • Packers
  • Jets
  • Chiefs
  • Broncos
  • Cardinals
  • Lions
  • 49ers
  • Bears
  • Bengals
  • Dolphins
  • Steelers
  • Colts
  • Saints
  • Chargers
  • Titans
  • Rams
  • Vikings
  • Eagles
  • Bills
  • Browns
  • Jaguars
  • Raiders
  • Giants
  • Cowboys
  • Patriots

Their fan base is discussing. And thefts (I worked at a sports fan shop in a mall and more than half the thefts in the store were by people wearing or stealing raiders merch)

The fans still think they are relevant, for whatever reason.

Being on the west coast means I get to watch their games more often than I want to. Because I rather watch the raiders than not watch football.

I dislike most everything the franchise is.

Draft moves, colors, logos, attitude, etc...

Occasion dirty plays.

Al Davis.

I'm sure there are more reasons, but I'm tired.

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

Living with my parents in New York, it was mandatory to be a Yankees, Rangers, Giants and Knicks fan. Naturally I became an islanders fan to piss my dad off. Anyone that knows me knows how insane and stupid sports fanboyism got in my house.

Over the years I've followed the Patriots, Jets and Giants. Now I just primarily follow the Cowboys as a personal FU to my dad. Especially when he considers the Giants winning the Super Bowl to be more important events than the marriage me and my wife. At a family reunion we had a few years ago up in NY, he gets up and proclaims the Giants winning the Super Bowl, this back when they defeated the Patriots, to be "the most important event and the greatest night of his life" not my graduation, not my marriage but a Super Bowl win. Almost became an Eagles fan but I couldn't bring myself to do it, plus being a Cowboys fan would be a bigger FU than an Eagles fan. Thus becoming a Cowboys mark.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

In terms of this list, ask any transparent and rational sports fan about their most and least liked NFL teams, and it's just a surprise the Raiders being at the bottom in today's NFL. Maybe if this list was made 10 or 20 years ago, there'd be more justification for the Raiders being so low.

I'm a Chargers fan, and the Raiders are division rivals. Not only that, but the Raiders were a good team when I was really getting into the NFL for the first time. They're inconsequential now but I disliked them then, and that's never really gone away. The Chiefs are almost the opposite of this. They never really amounted to much when I was really getting into the NFL. Now they're a pretty good team, giving the Chargers a good run for their money. Yet the apathy I had for them ten years ago is still there. I can't hate them because they're still "just the Chiefs" in my mind. I was even rooting for them against Indy.

Archived