If Football was in the Olympics(series conclusion)

JTswag187

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great work for italy. the only thing l don't like is the republic logo (simbolo della repubblica) that here (in italy) isn't very used for soccer and other sports. you can put the CONI logo

lo-sport-nelle-scuole-scatta-il-progetto

(it's a bit awful)

awful but better than the republic logo (for an italian sport uniform)

sorry JTswag187, how can l put a pool into a topic?

When you edit the first post there will be a poll feature

So I think that it's been decided that Spain should have a Red helmet so I'll take that poll off. Minor Denmark update, just fixed the striping since I got no feedback on it.

Denmark:

13589067405_80e030ba92_z.jpg

Also if you haven't noticed Sweden uses many different shades of blue for there sports. Right now I've been using the blue from there flag but if you have a suggestion feel free to tell me.

For Sweden, I would use the blue that they use for their football team uniforms. I have looked at the original for Denmark and the updated one and they look the exact same

look at the side panels on the jersey. I was going to post Sweden yesterday but I wasn't really sure what I thought of it. Anyways here's Sweden

Sweden:

13632837583_29bf935afb_z.jpg

So if you don't know... this is the last team of the series. Though this series still has some work left to be complete, I want to thank all of you for tuning in for these concepts and giving feedback, it means a lot. If your wondering what's next from me I'll just be doing some small individual concepts and in June I'll start my next series, a sneak peek of that is coming

Stay tuned for the rest of the day because updates are in the works. For Denmark I kept their current helmet and just cleaned up there current look while making it more "2014" and less "2006".

Denmark:

13516289423_b2ddb95d97_z.jpg

Fantastic job!!

Here are the updates for Italy and Spain. With Spain I decided to keep the light blue because the vote was close and I like it. I'm also not sure which helmet you like better(red or blue), but I'll have a poll up for that. Expect Sweden sometime this week. I'm also still taking more feedback on Denmark.

Italy:

13549435973_43a19759a9_z.jpg

So I like it, but I would do the shield logo smaller and white face mask.

I would like you to revisit the Germany Football Jersey. I do not feel the Vegas Gold is appropriate. Die Mannschaft has worn the Vegas Gold, but I feel it was because the kit designer felt the yellow would be too overpowering. Also, if you are going with Die Mannschaft kit colors, then you would have to go with a green away jersey... tradition (the color of the Deutscher Fussball-Bund). I am also not a fan of the sleeve stripping...

Now, to truly represent the German National American Football Team, you will need to understand some great history... As boring as it may seem, Germany has roots to the colors black and white (which, is a truly beautiful representation of their national history from 1900 to present - just visit a city like Berlin and you can almost feel the history). The Deutsches Reich had a flag of Black/White/Red (top to bottom). It should also be noted that most of northern Germany belonged to Prussia, whose flag was black and white. The Weimar Republic seems to be the first to use the Black/Red/Yellow (top to bottom) flag that is currently used.

Now to be mindful of Germany's past (ie: the 1933-1945), the national flag was nearly the same as the Deutsches Reich flag (Black/White/Red)...

So... The colors should be Black/White/Red, maybe Yellow, and Green (for the away, if you must pay homage to Die Mannschaft).

Finally, be mindful of the wonderful Coat of Arms many of the German cities and states have. If you truly want to represent the whole nation, use the Bundesadler. However, if you want to go with another animal or "mascot" since the USA has it's Bald Eagle, check out the Coat of Arms for the cities and states of Germany. I am especially fond of Berlin (bear), Stuttgart (Porsche anyone?), München (almost my image... Monks), and Ingolstadt (fire breathing dragon).

I hope you are able to make some large changes to create a great uniform like many of your others. Thank you for being open for critique! I could not design such amazing jerseys myself...

I would like you to revisit the Germany Football Jersey. I do not feel the Vegas Gold is appropriate. Die Mannschaft has worn the Vegas Gold, but I feel it was because the kit designer felt the yellow would be too overpowering. Also, if you are going with Die Mannschaft kit colors, then you would have to go with a green away jersey... tradition (the color of the Deutscher Fussball-Bund). I am also not a fan of the sleeve stripping...

Now, to truly represent the German National American Football Team, you will need to understand some great history... As boring as it may seem, Germany has roots to the colors black and white (which, is a truly beautiful representation of their national history from 1900 to present - just visit a city like Berlin and you can almost feel the history). The Deutsches Reich had a flag of Black/White/Red (top to bottom). It should also be noted that most of northern Germany belonged to Prussia, whose flag was black and white. The Weimar Republic seems to be the first to use the Black/Red/Yellow (top to bottom) flag that is currently used.

Now to be mindful of Germany's past (ie: the 1933-1945), the national flag was nearly the same as the Deutsches Reich flag (Black/White/Red)...

So... The colors should be Black/White/Red, maybe Yellow, and Green (for the away, if you must pay homage to Die Mannschaft).

Finally, be mindful of the wonderful Coat of Arms many of the German cities and states have. If you truly want to represent the whole nation, use the Bundesadler. However, if you want to go with another animal or "mascot" since the USA has it's Bald Eagle, check out the Coat of Arms for the cities and states of Germany. I am especially fond of Berlin (bear), Stuttgart (Porsche anyone?), München (almost my image... Monks), and Ingolstadt (fire breathing dragon).

I hope you are able to make some large changes to create a great uniform like many of your others. Thank you for being open for critique! I could not design such amazing jerseys myself...

Thank you for all the information. The reason for how I did it the way I did was because I like that color scheme. I'll see what I can do but do you think I should start over or build on what i have?

Some of you might already know about my next series, here's a little tease of what's coming in June

13708766234_47f8238bbb_z.jpg

This is my guess on what the upcoming series will be about:

You are designing teams and/or making teams that already exist or that you have came up with. I'm guessing this will be an American football series on country teams based outside the USA. And will somehow play the NFL teams. Will you be designing logos and/or uniforms

This is my guess on what the upcoming series will be about:

You are designing teams and/or making teams that already exist or that you have came up with. I'm guessing this will be an American football series on country teams based outside the USA. And will somehow play the NFL teams. Will you be designing logos and/or uniforms

I'm doing logos and uniforms, maybe more

Today we most likely end this series, unless you guys want a tournament simulation. I have minor updates of Italy and Sweden, as well as a redone Germany that pays more tribute to there history.

Germany:

13786293255_e34bb4c4f9_z.jpg

Italy:

13723695674_25a4640b0e_z.jpg

Sweden:

13723697684_1b23f53ecd_z.jpg

If you want a simulation of the tournament remember to vote in the polls.

Also if anyone wants me to revisit a particular team tell me and tell me why(e.g. Germany).

Archived