TTC - Team Tennis Championship (Montreal added)

nas1787

• 2 weeks later...

Union Montreal

ZJRYrWG.jpg

8IGAard.jpg

After a bit of a hiatus, here is the third club.

Montreal features a double blue look. The logo is a stylized fleur de lys, in a style somewhat similar to Amsterdam's ribbon. Given the geometric look of the logo, I wanted to carry that over to the uniforms, which is where the geometric zigzags come from. While the official logo is three colours, on the uniforms it is just a flat white.

What do you think? Any suggestions for improvement? Any team you'd like to see next?

These are all great, nas. I'm loving the 'different' take on the Fleur de lis as well as Amsterdam's uniforms. The orange just pops on that black.

I'd love to see LA or NYC. Maybe NYC could pull a bit of inspiration from the Yanks?

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I saw the first part of this thread and was interested. Must have skipped it due to the title (TTC is always Toronto Transit Commission to me haha).

The presentation here is awesome, i love the simple designs but interesting attire. I'll try to keep following this thread!

Archived