NEW Broncos concept (UPDATED) **FEEDBACK WANTED**

McCraeWilliamsProductions

I've never done a full remake of a Professional logo. I didnt want to full change the logo but made small changes all around. I compare my change to that of the Buccaneers in how they just modernized it. Here you go! I DO UNDERSTAND THERE ARE SOME IMPERFECTIONS AND "TENSION" BUT ITS A ROUGH DRAFT

http://mccraewilliams.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/broncos-logo-2.jpg

broncos-logo-2.jpg

First reaction - "What's different?" First step to a great modernization, I think. For reference, here's the side-by-side:

vxhp.png

I love what you did with the mane. You made it look like hair, not like snakes. Also really like the removal of the pupil, which makes the horse look more intimidating.

Don't really like the bluntness of the upper lip. The cheek is so round that it looks like the horse is chewing on quite a mouthful. Maybe streamline that a little bit.

Great job overall!

PJU85JF.png

Make the mane flow a bit better, I've never been a fan of the way the middle part just goes up and stays there.

Other than that all I can say is wow! This is well executed. If you're doing all the logos I would suggest bringing back a modernized version of their 70's logo. (Your new Bronco over the letter D). Excited to see more of your work! Good job.

xOwzChW.jpg

First reaction - "What's different?" First step to a great modernization, I think. For reference, here's the side-by-side:

vxhp.png

Changed the front snout the line that comes up the side of the head. The contrasting gray lines. The ENTIRE mane. the ears. the eyes. All that I havent added is the nose holes and ear holes

Changed the front snout the line that comes up the side of the head. The contrasting gray lines. The ENTIRE mane. the ears. the eyes. All that I havent added is the nose holes and ear holes

I see all that. I wasn't saying that you didn't do anything. I was saying that I couldn't have told you what was different about your logo from memory. The NFL isn't exactly my favorite sport, so that's certainly part of it. For a modernization, I think that's a good thing, and that you did a good job.

PJU85JF.png

UPDATE.

Ichanged the mouth bc it was a little bulky and the chin bc it looked like he had a double chin. Changed the eye and added the snout and ear. In the two pictures below the one on the left is the update and the one on the left was an experiment. another guy said it didnt look like "fire" enough so i made a different mane. tell me what you think. tell me which one is better.

broncos-pictures.jpg

UPDATE.

Ichanged the mouth bc it was a little bulky and the chin bc it looked like he had a double chin. Changed the eye and added the snout and ear. In the two pictures below the one on the left is the update and the one on the left was an experiment. another guy said it didnt look like "fire" enough so i made a different mane. tell me what you think. tell me which one is better.

broncos-pictures.jpg

the right mane looks better, just because there is less shading and small details that would get lost when this gets reproduced on anything small especially if it was embroidered

JMO, but I think with the left one that there is too much detail in the mane. On the right one, the orange isn't broken up at all and just seems out of place and also makes the logo very unbalanced looking. I think on both the detail in the mane doesn't exactly match the style of the detail on the horse head.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Archived