Kim Jong-Il has made a wrong carrer choice

CrookedThumb

I heard about it on PTI yesterday. Leave it the North Koreans to create the most unbelieveable stories.

Guess what? I finally took up marathon running and completed the race in under 90 minutes.

I saw, I came, I left.

:lol:

"If the Korean Government is to be believed"

If the government of The Flame of Atlanta is to be believed, then I averaged 27 pts, 15 rebounds, and 12 blocks a game during an entire season playing for the Atlanta Hawks :lol:

"Tyler Nicholson, our great leader and King, is the greatest hockey player of all time. He just so happened to wear a Bruins and Blackhawks shirt during his career that had a "4" on it and went under the alias "Bobby Orr." His frequent time off was due to his leading our nation."

that is funny

:D

hes no threat. don't know why every gets all up and arms over this guy. all he does is blow hot air and the libs go crazy. saying we should attack him as if he is some big threat. he doesn't scare me, china can reel him in at any time.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

that is funny

:D

hes no threat.  don't know why every gets all up and arms over this guy.  all he does is blow hot air and the libs go crazy.  saying we should attack him as if he is some big threat.  he doesn't scare me, china can reel him in at any time.

Um isn't North Korea in Bush's 'Axis of Evil'?? I have heard Bush called many things but liberal??

And since when did being a threat matter? Saddam wasn't a threat. And he didn't have nuclear weapons. And why would China want to rein in North Korea, who are one of its allies??

But anyway to get back to the topic in hand, only 4 or 5 aces in a round? I got 8 last week! And that was playing a 9 hole course!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived