Stateside Soccer Federation Revisited (Oregon added)

jdp

Updated.

I didn't go through a complete redesign of the kits, but rather included the orange; I liked the subtlety of the home kits too much to mess with it.

I'll probably come back to this later and make a third kit, but for now, I'm moving to the next team.

14029696856_5d70ee5233_b.jpg

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With the new template, I decided to go back to Duke City, so here you go.
Duke City Roadrunners
  • Crest: Modeled after Albuquerque's city seal, it also contains the familiar sun symbol used on both the state and city flags.
  • Kits: Each kits has a design from the main Native American tribes that inhabit New Mexico: Pueblo, Navajo and Apache. The bird from the city flag has ben added just above the nameplate on the back.
  • Kit Supplier: Warrior
  • Kit Sponsor: Madrigal Elektromotoren GmbH
  • Grounds: APS Westside Stadium
  • Ownership: Holly and "Flynn" White took the helm after the passing of their father, Walter.

13903335968_342f810b57_z.jpg

13903335928_9c05981ec5_b.jpg

13903329520_a91c6593f8_z.jpg

Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

• 1 month later...

Now that the ESCC is over, it's time to refocus.

Beehive SC (Utah)

• Crest: Utah is the Beehive State, hence the team's namesake, and the crest is meant to reflect that. For obvious reason, they went with black and yellow. And it kind of looks like a soccer ball, to boot.
  • Kit Supplier: Adidas -- Really not much to say about the kits. The interior collar tape will read "Industry," the state motto.
  • Kit Sponsor: Ancestry.com
  • Grounds: Rio Tinto Stadium
  • Ownership: After the collapse of the MLS, Dell Loy Hansen wanted another team to replace his Real Salt Lake.

14146065128_43a4ecbb38_b.jpg

14146107620_3d7dd6b1bd_b.jpg

I like the german look of it (cresa wise)

are you going to redo the Annapolis using the new template?

looking forward to see the other teams!!

I'm going to get a few more out of the way first, then I'll redo Annapolis.

For the time being, here's the Redwoods update some were looking for... finally.

14391823716_31dfcfa0cc_b.jpg

You've really improved the Redwoods a lot! Love the away kit with the orange. For Albuquerque, I'm thinking you should enlarge some of the smaller things in the logo slightly--the ball, the sun, the words Duke City... I feel like there's a tad bit too much empty space right now. Beehive looks good, but I'm wondering if you can incorporate the hexagonal, "beehive" pattern anywhere on the kits.

Ohio Scarlet SC

• Crest: A play on Ohio State University, because Ohioans love them some Ohio State, not to mention it is the largest school in the country. As for the arrows in the middle, those are inspired by the state seal. There are 17 arrows to depict that Ohio was the 17th state.
  • Kits: Not much to say, really, other than the Away kit incorporates the pattern within the "O."
  • Kit Supplier: Nike
  • Kit Sponsor: Macy's (headquartered in Ohio)
  • Grounds: Scarlet Stadium (formerly Columbus Crew Stadium)
  • Ownership: Denise DeBartolo York. Already the owner of the San Francisco 49ers, she wanted to bring a professional sports team to her native Ohio.

14259208859_a7f24dbb3a_b.jpg

14260806447_158e6e1d12_b.jpg

I'm nothing if not accommodating... ;)

14267811568_e1ab6cdc99_n.jpg

Thank you, even better now. After watching Blue Jackets broadcasts, and that being like one of three commercials, I've learned to love their corporate logo. I also felt that the Macy's font was to thin and wouldn't show up too well on TV.

That's what- She

I'm not trying to be rude but I hate the NOLA Deltas name. New Orleans has so much history that you could work with, but you choose deltas?

Revelers, Krewe, etc. would be much better in my opinion.

You're entitled to that, by all means. To be fair, though, your avatar is for the (Ice) Gators, which I wouldn't think is very original for the region. ;)

But I'm open to suggestions. I'll take a closer look at your ideas. Thanks!

Boise Gems
  • Crest: Idaho is nicknamed the Gem State. Although nearly every type of gem stone has been found in the state, the diamond was chosen for the crest. The primary color is based on the actual state gem: garnet.
  • Kits: The kits are divided between the two team colors. The home kit, though, features a pattern meant to elicit diamonds. The backs of the jerseys feature two diamond shapes with "GEMS" written in between.
  • Kit Supplier: Nike
  • Kit Sponsor: Albertsons, which is headquartered in Boise
  • Grounds: Kibbie Dome (the use of Albertsons Stadium was rejected for the SSF due to its "Smurf Turf")
  • Ownership: Albertsons CEO Robert Miller

14491053775_a1eecc2c00_b.jpg

14467947756_485b0eb82f_b.jpg

Archived