Stateside Soccer Federation Revisited (Oregon added)

jdp

Very nice. I like how the blue shirt is more classy than the other, kinda like the US kits for the WC this year. The only problem that I have with the home kit is that I feel the chevron could be smaller since it covers the most of the shirt from the shoulders to almost the center, I just think that it could be a bit smaller, but that's a pretty small complaint.

Jake88%2BSignture.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nevada Sages
  • Crest: The shape is derived from the state's seal, and the colors are meant to mimic a sagebrush, the team's namesake.
  • Kits: The home utilizes the team colors, the away depicts the state nickname (The Silver State), and the alt kit is based on the state flag colors. Above the NOB of the alt is the "Battle Born" banner from the state flag.
  • Kit Supplier: Under Armour
  • Kit Sponsor: Las Vegas-based Tilted Kilt
  • Grounds: Orleans Arena (turf)
  • Ownership: Stephen Wynn

14604457272_8b9d4c3b6e_b.jpg

14418443058_6bfcd36b04_b.jpg

14418469529_0cb1cc79b7_b.jpg

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

• 4 weeks later...

As requested, a revision of Annapolis in the new(er) template. Here's the original.

Updates: I altered the away kit and simplified the crest. Also, the pinstripes on the home are a rope design.

14684390912_ac413d7f06_b.jpg

14498232197_c066a9c241_b.jpg

Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

I'm not sure how I haven't see this thread before. Lots of great work in here; I especially like Boise.

I'm not entirely sold on the Anapolis crest though. The ship seems a bit flat to me, especially in comparison to the elements on the roundel

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

I'm not sure how I haven't see this thread before. Lots of great work in here; I especially like Boise.

I'm not entirely sold on the Anapolis crest though. The ship seems a bit flat to me, especially in comparison to the elements on the roundel

My upload schedule for this has been incredibly erratic. Knock out four concepts, go dormant for three weeks because my work blocked the forum.

But anyway, point taken on Annapolis. I'll have to revisit the detail -- either removing the porthole bolts or adding more to the ship.

I'm not trying to be rude but I hate the NOLA Deltas name. New Orleans has so much history that you could work with, but you choose deltas?

Revelers, Krewe, etc. would be much better in my opinion.

You're entitled to that, by all means. To be fair, though, your avatar is for the (Ice) Gators, which I wouldn't think is very original for the region. ;)

But I'm open to suggestions. I'll take a closer look at your ideas. Thanks!

Actually, IceGators is a lot more creative and clever than it looks like on paper.

IceGators kinda sounds like ice skaters when you say it out loud. That was the point.

Also they're the only hockey team here.

Nola Captains or Nola Spirit

Those two are excellent ideas in my opinion.

NewOrleansBowl_zpsb1707dea.png

for beehive sc, no stipes, because the black and yellow look like a bee, and yes i realize thats what you are probably going for, but throughout the years of uniforms black and yellow hoops don't look good. i would say use the honeycomb pattern in the logo start it and then fade it out as it goes down the shirt

Peninsulas FC (Michigan)
  • Crest: The shape of this crest is unorthodox, but is inspired by the shield on the Michigan state flag. "Tuebor" is part of the state shield and means "I will defend." The crest also includes waves to represent the Great Lakes.
  • Kits: The third kit honors former club Detroit City FC
  • Kit Supplier: Nike
  • Kit Sponsor: GM
  • Grounds: Little Caesars Stadium
  • Ownership: Mike Ilitch, found of Little Caesars, and who also owns the Tigers and Red Wings

14674166308_867356c86f_o.jpg

14674166258_141a044d20_b.jpg

14857709911_e28761e49d_o.jpg

Oregon Cascades

• Crest: Attempting to recapture the popularity if the late Portland Timbers, the Cascades adopted a similar colorway. Because the team is named for the mountain range, the shield is shaped like the Oregon State Park badge. Within the shield is a depiction of Mount Hood.
  • Kits: Pretty simple kits here, as is Nike's trend lately. They opted for yellow on the away kit to stand out more--and at the request of the owner. For the keeper kit, yellow was already taken by the away kit, so they used a red/pink to elicit thoughts of the Rose City.
  • Kit Supplier: Nike
  • Kit Sponsor: FLIR Systems
  • Grounds: Providence Park
  • Ownership: Matt Groening, creator of The Simpsons

14700574897_188b8d0543_o.jpg

14700468619_c4a3179a6a_b.jpg

14907400243_2e963d8243_o.jpg

Michigan is well done. Not crazy about the colors of the third kit though.

The colors are meant in homage to Detroit City FC. My league assume the other leagues have folded.

I like both of these. There might be too many waves on the Peninsulas logo but other than that, its great. I figured the Third kit was relating to Detroit City.

I don't really like the crest too much for Oregon, the shape bothers me but somehow it looks really good on the kits. I guess its similar to the Arsenal logo - I hate it, but it looks good on a shirt.

Archived