Cubs mismatch grays already

CubsFanBudMan

The one-off throwback alternates will be worn on Sunday home games. This, sadly, is a permanent pointless road alternate.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I'm starting to realize that I have the caustic, irritable sensibilities of a White Sox fan, yet my whole family is from the North Side or suburban extensions thereof and so I am inextricably tied to the Cubs. This cognitive dissonance is too much to (baby) bear. I either wish I had a sunnier disposition or grew up in South Holland, lol wait no I don't, onward I must travel

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The one-off throwback alternates will be worn on Sunday home games. This, sadly, is a permanent pointless road alternate.

Oh no. I thought this was a one-year throwback, too. Wishful thinking...

I'm starting to realize that I have the caustic, irritable sensibilities of a White Sox fan, yet my whole family is from the North Side or suburban extensions thereof and so I am inextricably tied to the Cubs. This cognitive dissonance is too much to (baby) bear. I either wish I had a sunnier disposition or grew up in South Holland, lol wait no I don't, onward I must travel

Most Cubs fans don't like my approach. Too much cynicism, not enough "It's gonna happen" and "It's a way of life."

These are professional teams. How in the world to the equipment managers get these things wrong?

Do they not set out the correct set of jerseys in the locker room prior to the game?

Toronto%20Maple%20leafs%20locker%20room.

Calling the Leafs a "professional team" would be a bit of a stretch ;)

These are professional teams. How in the world to the equipment managers get these things wrong?

Do they not set out the correct set of jerseys in the locker room prior to the game?

Toronto%20Maple%20leafs%20locker%20room.

Calling the Leafs a "professional team" would be a bit of a stretch ;)

I refuse to take trash talk from an Islanders fan ;)

I was ragging on Jays fans at work last night, and they looked defeated. Then I let it slip that I've been a Cubs fan for over 30 years, and we laughed and laughed and laughed

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived