Quebec Nordiques - Would love some feedback

aph7824

Hey community - before I publish my site - I want some feedback on this logo...

The main logo is the larger one, the secondary is the fleur de lis... the other one is just a preview of a jersey i'm working on.

Would love some feedback before i publish.

nordiques_zps37204607.jpg

You obviously can draw, however, the N igloo logo is one of those simple/childlike designs that just gets better over time. Redoing a similar look would just look too strange especially now. I would say it would be safer to redo a design based off of the unused Wolf Head logo.

Well modernized. Good job.

I really appreciate the compliments FALCON6! Thanks :) Any suggestions as far as which direction to go?

It really depends on what aspect you want to emphasize. If it's the "n" shape, then maybe get rid of the lines separating the stick from the rest of the n. If you still want the igloo, then the n will have to be more abstract looking like it was before.

I really was going for an N + Hockey stick with a slight nod to the past.

You obviously can draw, however, the N igloo logo is one of those simple/childlike designs that just gets better over time. Redoing a similar look would just look too strange especially now. I would say it would be safer to redo a design based off of the unused Wolf Head logo.

Thanks. I actually am just really getting into design as of late more and more. I feel like i'm improving when I look at old uploads... My improvements have all come because of people with great critiques on this website.

The N igloo is one of those simple childlike designs - I agree and... I also agree with it just getting better over time. I wasn't trying to reproduce that - I was just trying to come up with a modern crest. Think Jets 90's logo vs the new Jets crest. (winnipeg that is...) it's different, but still a roundel with a jet in it... So that's the back story.

I don't think the nordiques look good with the wolf. That's like using a plane for the flyers.

Archived