UConn championship gear thread

TrueYankee26

Didn't like the new UCONN logo when it came out. But is has grown on me a lot, great logo. Feels like it has already been there for years.

I'm the same way. There's still something about it that I'm not a fan of, I just can't put my finger. It might be the light blue eyes. I also think I would like it if the sides were more rounded. I don't know.

I really like that Lone Star Statement shirt.

IUe6Hvh.png

conn-14-mbb-champions-logo.png

Logo on the website

conn_294x174_mens_champs.jpg

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!

Still pisses me off because Florida beats UConn in a 7 game series if they'd played one. Grrr.....

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

UConn now has has 3 logos for their championship basketball teams: One for the men (as shown in this thread), one for the women (with the "40-0" record featured), and one "2ual Champs" logo for both. All 3 were featured at the New York Stock Exchange this afternoon (4/10), when Geno Auriemma and Kevin Ollie rang the closing bell. (Link to video is below)

https://exchanges.nyx.com/new-york-stock-exchange/uconn-ncaa-women%E2%80%99s-and-men%E2%80%99s-championship-coaches-geno-auriemma-and-kevin-ol

Archived