Nash a Sun AGAIN!

jrodsep

Wow! And I was gonna get a Nash 13 Mavs jersey! That means they'll be on sale now... Behind the Shaq Mavs jerseys.

Yea, I was going to also....but I heard soome rumors of him leaving, and decided not to be an idiot again (I got a John Lynch jersey a month before he was relased by the Bucs, and ive got a Knicks Spreewell jersey, and I got a Messier Rangers jersey just before he left them for Vancouver....)

Ladies and Gentlemen, you are witnessing the dismantling of the Dallas Mavericks!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

At first I was pretty upset, but I'm not sure Cuban didn't make the right decision in not matching the Suns offer. Nash is very good, but he's getting old, and a 5 or 6 year deal was too much. I don't think Cuban ever seriously considered going after Shaq because he won't give up Dirk. I actually think the Lakers will have a hard time trading him, because they will want too much in return.

the only thing i like about the mavs is the logo and jerseys. much better than that blue and green they had forever. other than that, out in 1st is all i can say. ^_^

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Archived