american world cup football

laray3

hi guys ive decided to take some time off from my other threads and with the world cup going on ive decided to make concept uniforms for international teams for a world cup (american football) version. ill start it off with the united states and from there ill take requests

By now you should have learned that you don't intro a series without posting a first concept. This still sounds cool and I will keep up with it.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

By now you should have learned that you don't intro a series without posting a first concept. This still sounds cool and I will keep up with it.

Well he was taking requests and you typically need to post only words. He also did post the concept within 3 hours so its not too big of a deal, but I would agree with having at least an example in the OP.

as for the concept itself, fix the colours to make then the same. When I look at the helmet, I can't help but think it would look weird at different angles, it kind alooks weird now. The whole flag thing is a little to flashy for my liking.

Well he was taking requests and you typically need to post only words. He also did post the concept within 3 hours so its not too big of a deal, but I would agree with having at least an example in the OP.

as for the concept itself, fix the colours to make then the same. When I look at the helmet, I can't help but think it would look weird at different angles, it kind alooks weird now. The whole flag thing is a little to flashy for my liking.

The helmet is equivalent to the maryland flag helmet as far as the waves and angles.

It would help a lot if you put up a team list or some organization. Also Brazil needs some blue. and it works for USA, but you can't slap on the flag for every team. A website that would help you do this is ifaf.org. I did something very similar to this for the Olympics which involved a lot of research so if you need any info feel free to PM me. http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/96865-if-football-was-in-the-olympicsseries-conclusion/

Why Brazil and USA have basically the same design, without anything new and creative? What's the point in fill the topic with 5-minute copy and paste work over a ready template? Where's the idea behind this concept?

look at their current world cup kit? there is nothing crazy about it! usa has a flag feel to it because the flag is a huge part of this country

Why Brazil and USA have basically the same design, without anything new and creative? What's the point in fill the topic with 5-minute copy and paste work over a ready template? Where's the idea behind this concept?

look at their current world cup kit? there is nothing crazy about it! usa has a flag feel to it because the flag is a huge part of this country

There' a thin line between simplicity and laziness. You're in wrong side. You don't have a logo, any special detail, you simply recolored here and there, changed the font from USA and copypasted a Brazilian flag. Where's the design on it? my 8yo sister can do it, she knows ctrl+c and ctrl+v.

Archived