Lights Out's NBA: Timberwolves pg. 3

Lights Out

Really feeling the Bucks concepts! Especially with the subtle antlers approach. Good job!

Sacramento Kings homw is very nice too.

The road is not bad but I feel that there should be black underneath the arms on the patterns.

Is it possible that for the alternate that you can incorporate that checkered pattern that they used as a 90s alt on the sides or even the whole set??? Your current pattern is Great just curious on how it would look.

shado_logo.gif

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good work so far.

Phoenix: the first time I saw this I wasn't a huge fan, but it's starting to grow on me. I'm seeing the sun ray and Southwestern influence there.

Washington: I had a similar idea for the Wizards so obviously I love the black and gold color scheme.

Brooklyn: Excellent idea and education, but I'm just personally not a fan of that look for the Nets. It feels more like a one-off jersey to me.

Cleveland: This is nearly perfect. The yellow/gold should be darkened a little, but that's all.

Milwaukee: Solid concept, green and orange would certainly be unique in the NBA. And everyone loves the rainbows. I'd make the numbers/letters white on the alternate though.

Houston: One of the few "retro" Rockets concept that I've liked. It's a good mix of new and old. Love the number font.

i agree with CAB's thoughts about Phoenix, Washington, Houston and Milwaukee although I'm gonna go further on Washington and say that's what they should do if they went outside of red/white/blue, Phoenix should get some outlines around the uniform font and your original idea of Milwaukee was better than the second.

Now with Cleveland, I agree with darkening the colors but using the primary logo on the shorts should go. Go with the secondary.

As a native Brooklynite, I absolutely despise the Nets concept. Although it is creative, it's way too gimicky and wouldn't work in real life. Plus the colors don't mesh well together.

For Sacramento, as long as they have or use that font, anything they do would be subpar.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Milwaukee Bucks UPDATE:

y7MGTkU.png

WOWXdQq.png

b0UGJs2.png

The interplay between the armhole trim and the top of the stripe is supposed to imply a buck's antlers without beating you over the head with it.

Could you maybe do a Bucks concept in Packers green and gold? You know like NY teams use blue and orange and Dallas teams use silver and blue.

Sacramento Kings:

WLImykl.png

mZOhR3P.png

oxnsyxr.png

I think it would be better if you used KINGS in all three.

• 2 months later...

Archived