nike rivals series- all finished- now taking requests

laray3

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oklahoma vs texas

oklahoma inspiration: i gave oklahoma a cream jersey to match the current set

texas inspiration: i tried to go a little extra for texas i always wondered what a black alt would look like for them so i gave them an alt orange helmet and orange pants with a black jersey

OKLAHOMAVSTEXAS_zps4a31d62f.jpg

I don't know if it is my screen resolution, the fact that I don't have my glasses or contacts on, or that it is, but it looks like Texas's pants are a different shade of orange than the helmet and shoulder yoke

oklahoma vs texas

oklahoma inspiration: i gave oklahoma a cream jersey to match the current set

texas inspiration: i tried to go a little extra for texas i always wondered what a black alt would look like for them so i gave them an alt orange helmet and orange pants with a black jersey

OKLAHOMAVSTEXAS_zps4a31d62f.jpg

I don't know if it is my screen resolution, the fact that I don't have my glasses or contacts on, or that it is, but it looks like Texas's pants are a different shade of orange than the helmet and shoulder yoke

It is a little different than the helmet due to the effects i used

michigan state vs ohio state
michigan state inspiration: i gave the spartans a bronze alt in inspiration of spartans
ohio state inspiration: i love the chromish helmet they have now as an alt so i modified it a tad bit also gave them a black alt jersey

ohiostatevsmichiganstate_zpsa7d8d7b9.jpg

KU-MU,KSU-NU, AND KSU-KU

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

A lot of these look somewhat rushed. Many of them have similar striping patterns. Study mattwillcox's Nike VS series to see how to successfully integrate different unique elements to create a good "special" jersey.

I'm not a big fan of adding new colors to the palette just for the sake of creating an alternate jersey. I think this really hurts your looks for Texas, Oklahoma, and Ohio State.

The Michigan State jersey is an interesting idea, but I think the color needs to be closer to bronze than gold, and the uniforms remind me a lot of the throwbacks that Michigan wore a few years back.

As far as requests, someone else requested Stanford-Cal, which I'd like to see as well. (However, I advise you to take your time with these to really make them unique and the best that they can be.)

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Archived