SEC Revival - Florida Gators First

DLabPG5429

Hello boards! Today I have started a new project, SEC revival, where I will attempt my best to create all 14 teams jerseys designs the way I would love to see them on the field. To start off I will do the SEC East and work towards the West. I will upload .ai 2D designs and if people request, I can create 3D photo realistic versions of the designs as well.

FLORIDA

4j1ftz.jpg

Although I like the logo, it doesn't work very well for a football uniform. I do like that the striping is based off the logo and is different colors. I agree with above, the font isn't working either.

I think it would work better if you showed each uniform in its own picture, rather than showing all three in one pic.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

the jersey is very bland and needs a bit more going on. also, i don't like that the team has only one color pants. i think the logo is fantastic but also agree with clintau24 that it doesn't really work with the football uniform, probably because its on the helmet. it would work better as a secondary shoulder patch logo.

• 4 months later...

I'm not a big fan of the Florida logo, but I know some people really like it. The number font is an issue, although it would probably help some to get rid of the drop shadow.

There are also some execution mistakes. Look at pictures of uniforms Nike puts out in this template, and try to emulate the placement and size of the elements. For example, you have a nameplate on the back (which is good), but it is below the template layer, so half of it is mesh and half of it is solid. I'm pretty sure on this template, the name is all on the mesh. (Yes, I know that it's a small thing, but posting something with errors in the presentation will make your viewers have a more negative response to it--whether they even recognize it or not.)

award%20sig.png

Archived