Texans helmet

jgiff17

It seems like there were different sizes depending in the helmet. I always liked the texans helmet because the logo was huge and when I saw the smaller decal it looked like the little league team down here that has smaller version of the actual decal. Maybe they are going for having a complete logo rather than having to cover up the holes or cut the decal.

I do miss the Oilers but abandoning Texans at this point would be just as bad. And besides, although the name really had nothing to do with Houston, there was some history to the name elsewhere in the NFL.

Why would abandoning that nickname be bad? It's been ditched not once but TWICE already!

I was a kid in the days of Bum, Dan Pastorini, and Earl Campbell and love Love LOVED the Houston Oilers. While I like the Texans' identity, they're just not the Oilers and never will be. I feel the same way about the St Louis Rams, Arizona Cardinals, Indianapolis Colts, and Baltimore Ravens. Sorry, just my opinion.

Back on topic, so Houston wants to go smaller with the logo but Tampa Bay wants to blow it up. Strange days..

I do miss the Oilers but abandoning Texans at this point would be just as bad. And besides, although the name really had nothing to do with Houston, there was some history to the name elsewhere in the NFL.

Why would abandoning that nickname be bad? It's been ditched not once but TWICE already!

I was a kid in the days of Bum, Dan Pastorini, and Earl Campbell and love Love LOVED the Houston Oilers. While I like the Texans' identity, they're just not the Oilers and never will be. I feel the same way about the St Louis Rams, Arizona Cardinals, Indianapolis Colts, and Baltimore Ravens. Sorry, just my opinion.

Back on topic, so Houston wants to go smaller with the logo but Tampa Bay wants to blow it up. Strange days..

You've expanded your rant over this on to at least 3 active threads.

I think we all understand your view, but it isn't going to change anything so...............

Let it go, let it go! :)

image_228381_3-476717.jpg

So the landscape of pro sports should never change on account that you prefer private businesses to retain their image from the 1970's? Do you also drive an AMC Pacer and fly TWA?

Archived