Texans helmet

jgiff17

I might have just seen too many pics of the bucs helmets the last 24 hours but the texans seem to have decreased the size of their logo on the helmets...might be to fit into all the crazy pointless holes in the helmets now can anyone help me out?

If you posted a photo it may be easier to comment on your observation.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I might have just seen too many pics of the bucs helmets the last 24 hours but the texans seem to have decreased the size of their logo on the helmets...might be to fit into all the crazy pointless holes in the helmets now can anyone help me out?

I know a great way to improve the Texans' helmet...make it white, change the navy blue to baby blue, and replace the star-horn with an oil derrick.

I know a great way to improve the Texans' helmet...make it white, change the navy blue to baby blue, and replace the star-horn with an oil derrick.

BINGO! At any rate, I've always thought the Texans logo would look much better on a white helmet.

BINGO! At any rate, I've always thought the Texans logo would look much better on a white helmet.

It looked good in Maddden for their first year

Go A's!

Should the Ravens change to a white helmet and add a horseshoe?

Yep. And Indianapolis would be called something besides the Colts.

Ravens perhaps?

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Ravens perhaps?
That works.

I never liked the white helmet and I was pumped when they switched to the steel blue helmet. I think the thick white outline of the logo works to distinguish the logo from the helmet but one game a year of the white helmet would be cool

The oil derrick is taking it too far, but I'd be all for them ditching navy for Luv Ya blue.

Want to really piss off a Houston NFL fan? Call the Oilers "baby blue. " That's exactly what it was and their idiot fans will show up at your doorstep with pitchforks and torches. COLUMBIA BLUE!!! You're fooling no one.

The Texan's look is great. I would make the red jersey the primary (with white pants). It would be a unique look for the NFL.

newsig.jpg

Archived