Funkatron101

WWE Logo

i think its fine but tbh the e is just weird. call it as it is. stripes

It's a decent start. One thing that has me not liking it is the two W's are not the same. I would fix the bottom one if I were you. Also I think it's a little too reserve for a wrestling logo. I would bring a more "extreme" approach to it.

It's much better than the new Network logo they are going to be rolling with now.

It's a decent start. One thing that has me not liking it is the two W's are not the same. I would fix the bottom one if I were you. Also I think it's a little too reserve for a wrestling logo. I would bring a more "extreme" approach to it.

If this was the 90's then I would agree with your point but WWE has been PG since 2008.

Yeah I don't watch wrestling anymore so I wouldn't know as much as the board members here that do. I still feel the W's could be matched up better though.

I like the idea of using the ropes as the E. To make it a little more noticeable, I'd make the ropes straight and then have the ones on the right side about 3 or 4x longer than those on the left.

I don't really watch it anymore either, but I saw that they are going to make this their official logo soon, retiring the scratch logo for good.
010814_wwe-network_600.jpg

bottom left is my favroite of those

I prefer number 1. Nice and symmetrical with near equal thickness.

I agree I like number one the most, but I would go back to your original idea with the ropes. Looked a lot better than the random red swoosh on the bottom of the actual logo IMO.

A complete departure from the other concepts. An interesting attempt, but I still didn't feel it.

wwe-ring_zps85024a1a.png

Love the concept but the execution is aight. Good job though

It's an interesting idea that I like, but it wouldn't work well on one or two color applications. I would rework it trying to just use one or two colors maximum. Also, a part of me feels a bit too blocky and squarish. Feel it needs a little more action in it.

Here is a revised version. I didn't like how the middle of the w intersected with the ropes, so the changed the way the Ws are formed. Does it get lost on the viewer? Still too blocky for my tastes, but it's fun working in perspective.
wwe-ring2_zps01a1d4b6.png