Cleveland Browns Concept

AAO

These have a Discrimihater-esque feel to them.

I like the ambition you've shown with these, but I don't think they would go over well at all considering the Browns "classic" look.

On a side note, I've always wondered how the Browns would look with a nice brown metallic flake helmet with an orange stripe (and no, I'm not trying to incite controversy with this comment).

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

you knwo what guys...thanks for the input and all....but somethings wrong....

i did the concepts ive been doing for the last week or so at my relatives house, on their newer computer. now im back home for the night, and i see my concept on this computer which is from 1998, and it looks NOTHING at all like the one i see when i make it. i dont know whats wrong, and whenever i switch it to .jpeg after i make it, it loses some color info, but barely any on the computer i made it on. but when i came home to my computer, the colors were so messed up. the colors i had when i made it was white, dark brown, and light brown. and i dont blame you guys for saying it has a very discrimihater look to it, because on this computer it really does, i realize this now that somethings wrong with the colors or the presentation of when i do it at my relatives...very very weird. On this computer it shows the white as almost a cream-khaki, where its supposed to be a light brown/wine, it is a red-brown, and the brown shows up as straight black. i dont know whats going on, and its really annoying me. after seeing how its looking away from the computer ive been doing them on, i see why im not getting the feedback i expected...

#1, couch doesn't play there anymore :)

#2, i have no idea what the logo is supposed to be... just looks like a blob to me.

#3, reebok makes all NFL jerseys, so i don't think they'd like that nike logo on there :D

i like the design of this one..... but i really don't know what that logo is supposed to be.

rtrich i cant i have paint, and i know im looking at it on a different computer and it looks all messed up, but when i made it there was more contrast and the real colors and looked a lot better...the chris creamer front page is a real dark, dark blue, not what i usually see on the computer that im usually on.

rtrich i cant i have paint, and i know im looking at it on a different computer and it looks all messed up, but when i made it there was more contrast and the real colors and looked a lot better...the chris creamer front page is a  real dark, dark blue, not what i usually see on the computer that im usually on.

Your 6 year old monitor might be the culprit, along with other issues such as what methods or programs you use to save your concepts. I've found that Paint does a horrible job saving to .JPG, but a nice free program to try is Irfanview:

http://www.irfanview.com

You might want to also try calibrating your monitor:

http://www.easyrgb.com

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

I'd like to see a front view of those helmets, just to see exactly what's going on with those stripes.

You'd be chased out of Cleveland if you tried to do that with the Browns' unis, but for another team called the Browns (St. Louis Arena League, perhaps?) that'd be pretty hot. A unique look, to be sure.

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

cole- it has the nike swoosh cause its a nike template and id like to credit the template to who its made by-i know reebok makes all NFL uniforms, and from this season on, NBA uniforms as well.

but i need to figure out whats going on...cause the colors are really messed up the white is almost a urine-yellow/dirty khaki haha... <_<

nice design, but i echo everybody in saying the fans would give you cement shoes for it. i recall Pantone brought up a Browns experiment several months ago using a similar scheme (brown, copper and champagne silver) most of em looked sharp and some of em could probably be used by the team, just thinkin of copper as metallic orange or such. :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

it looks like the Football or the 'B' is giving birth to a deformed bulldog...

two thumbs down on this one from me buddy. nothin personal, i just absolutely love the browns current image (make that the ONLY image theyve ever had)

it looks like the Football or the 'B' is giving birth to a deformed bulldog...

haha i must say i agree..its hard making animals in paint, like i said i wasnt too sure on the logo myself.

but discrim: my point exactly....my concept isnt appearing how its supposed to, its evident because you said :

(brown, copper and champagne silver)

those were not the colors i was trying to use, no silver at all, and not anywhere near copper, just a light brown/tan color, and a normal brown, and white color. like i said, i need to do something about that because the monitor i was on when making those i think show things a lotttt lighter than usual. and saving it in .jpg is messing up the color even more, and i do have irfan view on my computer at home, but not where im staying at because its not my computer. but ill probably download it anyway...

Hey, i'm a first time poster but I've been scanning these boards for a long time. I dont really prefer that package as my Browns' identity, since I'm a fan, but the logo would make a sweet alternate if it were recolored to include a lighter shade of brown or even orange. I like all your concepts Against All Odds, and you do an UNBELIEVABLE job with paint and your very creative.

On another note, whats with the lines on the helmets? I saw you do it with your Raiders concept too. Just curious

oubrutus.jpg

2qi7psy.gif

when you're replacing an old Carr, you need more than Les Miles

Very nicely done - IMO, you don't need those wave/stripes on the helmet, those take away from a clean and simple design.

I like your logo - well done.

I do, however, miss the 'orange' - good job on your concept.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

rtrich i cant i have paint, and i know im looking at it on a different computer and it looks all messed up, but when i made it there was more contrast and the real colors and looked a lot better...the chris creamer front page is a real dark, dark blue, not what i usually see on the computer that im usually on.

To avoid any disappointment in the conversion to .gif, I always save the first draft of my designs as a 256 colors BMP, then convert to .gif

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived